Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Palm Pre Phone (Sprint)
by Palm
3.6 out of 5 stars (186)
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
votes
All existing Sprint Customers can upgrade to the Palm Pre through wirefly.com for $139, free shipping, and no rebates. You don't even have to have an existing $75 or $150 from Sprint to upgrade, as wirefly.com gives you the discount! This is the best upgrade price currently on the internet. Just go to the wirefly.com and go to the upgrades section. I don't work for wirefly.com and I'm not getting paid for this.
Oct 14, 2009 by S. Segel
votes
http://www.precentral.net/sites/precentral.net/files/articleimages/Derek%20Kessler/2010/02/price-comparison.png This graph shows major platform app prices. Check it out. I think the Pre is the best phone I've used. I've tried them all.
Feb 26, 2010 by D. Thammavongsa
votes
votes
Downloadable ringers will become available soon. Right now you can make your own MP3 ringers using Audacity (a free download... clip your song to where you want it to ring, then drag/drop it to your Pre's "ringtones" folder), or download ringers via a homebrew app called "PreLoad." Homebrew apps can all be found at precentral . net.
Sep 19, 2009 by Dr. Dan
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers