Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 16, 2003
Wanting to learn reading techniques I bought and studied Richards book. I began by highlighting things that I thought were very important so later I could make a personal set of notes to study from. After going through the book once and looking back I noticed that about 95% of the book was highlighted. You will use everything in this book. No fluff. The illustrations are helpful and the decriptions are insightful.
on July 16, 2001
Richard Webster has written some of the best books available on metaphysical subjects. This book is no exception. Palm Reading for Beginners is a great way to learn the basics of this ancient craft, from the shape of the hands, to what can be gleaned from the lines of the palm, and how to approach a hand reading in a professional manner. I highly recommend this work to anyone who wants to learn the correct way to paractice palmistry.
on August 26, 2007
Im just another guy who bought this for the game. I use these techniques not only to impress but to weed out the ones that arent worth getting in your life. This book explains all you need to know in juvenile, easy to understand, terms. Trust me, whether you follow DeAngelo, Mystery, Gunwitch, or even Jeffries, you'll appreciate what you will learn in this book and the more you practice(sarge), the more proficient you'll become. Im almost at the glance level. Now if only I can find a book on cold reading, the two together work wonders (saw the proof in my regular wing).
on June 25, 2001
Richard Webster explains the art of palmistry very clearly in this book. Easy enough for the beginner to understand and learn, yet comprehensive enough to cover all of the aspects of palmistry to a good degree. This is a book that anyone can understand, and if you are intrested in palmistry for fun or if you want to seriously study the art, this is the perfect book to start out with.
on November 14, 2009
This is a good book for people who have previous knowledge palm reading. There should have been more pictures of the palm and the drawing should have been labled. Some times I had to guess what areas of the palm the book was referring to because there wasn't enough pictures.
on June 25, 2001
I've recommended this book to MANY people who rave about it. I've been a palmist from a young age and can tell you that this is one of the best palmistry books I've ever read.
Highly recommended.
on July 10, 2002
I can't help feeling that this book was written in a hurry. Whilst I enjoyed reading it, I thought that the illustrations (of which there were many) were poor and quite artificial. Some of the areas of palm reading were beiefly glimpsed over. It seems very disjointed and the layout of each of the marks and areas of the hand could look more classified. While most of it is in here, there must be better than this.
on July 21, 2014
Excellent book. I read it in two days, could have read it in one day if I wasn't interrupted. Pictures were easy to understand. Every part of the hand and every line on the hand was explained. This was my first book on palm reading and I must say, I've learned a lot. I definitely recommend this book.
on April 9, 2013
I ordered this book on Kindle and Webster's book that includes Indian thumb reading because I didn't know how effective the pictures would be on Kindle. Both books have the same information, except the inclusion of Indian thumb reading. If I had to choose between the two I would go with the book that includes Indian thumb reading so I could have complete information.
on March 5, 2010
A great place to start. I have no background in the subject, but was looking for more information. I'm glad to have found this book. It seems like it was researched well enough with references on top of personal experience. Thoroughly enjoyed this book and I think I learned a lot from it. Certainly makes me want to learn more.