Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on August 22, 2000
If you have more than one computer, one at home, one at the office and/or one for your laptop, get an extra Palm m100 HotSync Cable for each one. It's a lot handier than continuously connecting and disconnecting the cable you received with your Palm m100. It's extremely easy to use, just press the button on the serial cable and the software will sync your Palm m100 with your computer. You'll save wear and tear on you serial port also.
on August 27, 2000
I recently purchased the palm m100 Sync Cable as a matter of convienance. Something so simple as unplugging the cable that came with my Palmbecame a major pain after a short time. In the two spots I sync my Palm into throughout the day, this little cable has saved me a lot of time. For the price, you can't beat it! Enjoy! The m100 is a great product too!
on May 18, 2012
I bought this for use with the CVS camera hack... DON'T DO IT! I'm sure the cable works for it but it is NOT as easy as they made it seem back in 2008...
on February 17, 2013
cable was in excellent condition. Unfortunately found out the software is no longer supported by windows 7 and higher. Quick turn around.
on January 30, 2001
This cable is the exact same thing from what you get in the m100 box. It's useful for people who work with their palm in their office and at home. I highly recommend it for people who don't want to unplug their first cable and bring it with them. It's also an important item when the first one breaks by accident!
Ok so buy it if you absolutely need it!
My only concern is that the price is a little bit high. All of Palm's products are higher than expected. They are higher because it's somewhat new. The stylis, peripherals, the cameras, cases, covers, programs, and add-ons are over-priced!
on November 20, 2002
I bought this HotSync cable so that I could have one for my work PC and my home PC without having to duck down and remove the cord each time I left the office. I now synch up both places with ease. It works wonderfully, and I've not had any problems with it.
on March 3, 2004
This cable came with my Palm and it's great to have. However, my laptop has USB ports and I can't sync my Palm with my laptop, I have to go home and hook it up to my desktop computer.
on December 29, 2009
I suppose this device is fine but the Serial to USB software I had to buy to use it won't work with my or a friend's computer.
on August 2, 2004
Awesome product, Awesome price, excellent shipping. Product was delivered ahead of time. All around A++ for this seller
on March 4, 2013
I needed this Palm adapter for another project. It was as advertised and met my expectations. It served the purpose.