4.0 out of 5 stars A Good But Not Great Product
Published on August 18, 2011 by Ryan McWilliams

1.0 out of 5 stars Love Palmer's but...
This product caused extreme breakouts. I was disappointed, I use Palmer's products faithfully. My skin just isn't a good fit for their facial products. The product was wonderfully moisturizing though, so for a person with dry and less acne-prone skin it would be perfect.
Published 19 months ago by Watson

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good But Not Great Product, August 18, 2011
This review is from: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream, 2.7 Ounce (Misc.)
I've been using the Night Renewal Cream for about two weeks (every other night on average). I decided to use the product because I seem to always have bags under my eyes and redness around my nose from extremely sensitive skin. My normal procedure is to apply the cream over my entire face, then I add some spot treatment under my eyes. I will say that the product has a great smell to it and is very relaxing and definitely softened my face to the touch. I noticed an improvement in the brightness of my face but the bags seemed to still persist. It may take time to reduce those but I'm going to continue to use it to see how it performs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Palmer's!, January 21, 2012
I absolutely LOVE this night cream! It is rich and makes my skin feel great. I can put this on liberally and never have to worry about breakouts or skin reactions, which as a person with Lupus can be a big problem. I don't know if I see a real reduction in lines and wrinkles, but I think overall my skin is in much better condition since I have started using the Palmer's skin products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally satisfied, April 26, 2013
I have been using this night renewal cream for about 3 months and I am totally satisfied with the results. I use only at nights. It acts as a moisturizer and has a nice fragrance. The price is very reasonable compared with other high priced products that serve the same purpose. I will highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful night cream, March 20, 2013
I am past 40 and always looking out for some excellent night cremes for my face. This cream is excellent. Makes my face so soft and smooth.

4.0 out of 5 stars Palmer's Night Renewal Cream, January 21, 2012
This is a nice, creamy, non-greasy night cream. I wish it had fewer ingredients, but I'm going to stick it out and use this for a while to see how it goes. My skin is quite dry from the cold, dry, winter weather, and this seems to be helping quite a bit. It goes on smoothly, has a light, pleasant scent that fades quickly, and does not affect my sensitive skin or cause break outs (so far).

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent night cream, March 24, 2013
Non greasy formula right before bed is a wonderful night cream. This is great to diminish imperfections in all skin types.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft skin, January 19, 2013
You don't need to use a lot of this and it leaves my skin feeling soft at night and smooth in the morning. My favorite night cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping Beauty In A Bottle, December 10, 2013
A smooth feeling after one use. Within a week I noticed a healthy glow. After a month I can see an amazing complexion. I can go without makeup.

1.0 out of 5 stars Love Palmer's but..., December 8, 2012
Watson (E wakefield, NH, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, June 1, 2013
Loving this night renewal cream! I can feel the difference after I have applied. It is not heavy or overly greasy.

Rate and Discover Movies