5.0 out of 5 stars Best oil I've ever tried
Published on November 24, 2010 by Susannah Merrill

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont like it
for some reason this make my body iching,,,,,, I don't have any rash but it gives me a bad sensation in my skin.
Published 5 months ago by Tiff

5.0 out of 5 stars Best oil I've ever tried, November 24, 2010
Susannah Merrill (River City, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil, 5.1 Ounce (Misc.)
I love, love, love this stuff. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and it makes me feel great. I was most surprised that my hands, which look really old for a 25-year-old, plumped up and de-wrinkled with this oil. And my elbows are smoother than they've ever been! Everything feels great. The only potential downside is the smell- I thought it smelled medicinal at first, and my husband said it smells like baby powder. Now I think it smells like cocoa butter. Definitely not perfumey though! But the smell really doesn't matter, since it absorbs so fast and there's no smell after it's absorbed. Anyway, I use this stuff as after-tanning lotion, after-bath, on my face, hands, elbows, legs, EVERYTHING. Love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, March 4, 2014
Piah Chuck "Tikegh Toketie Tatoosh" (Cordilleras, Luzon Philippines) - See all my reviews
My wife uses it to minimize small scars and to enhance smooth skin. I use it for my problem dry skin. It is not perfumed so if you have a problem with strongly scented lotions, this works well but won't cause odor issues. A concern for folks with Asthma or COPD. This is now one of my family's "essentials".

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of lotions but Palmer's Therapy Oil stands at the top of the heap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 15, 2013
It's such a great products! The fragrance is awesome! I would definitely recommend this to all my friends! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, May 1, 2012
This stuff works wonders with dry skin! I would recommend this to anyone! I use it instead of lotion and my skin feels amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., February 24, 2013
My wife started using this product and Within the first week you can see a huge difference. In about 2 to 3 weeks the result was extremely high. I would recommend this product to anyone who have stretch mark and skin issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great non-greasy body oil, November 27, 2011
I have been using this 2-3 times a day throughout my pregnancy... 35 weeks now and no stretch marks. It sinks right in and I think the smell is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad price, December 26, 2013
Smoothes my skin and leaves it feeling younger. Has a great smell after application too. A little oily but most skins types should suck it up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, October 16, 2013
i just got this product and after using it,my skin became very soft.i think i ll start to use it more often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes skin so soft., January 13, 2013
akangel1955 (Wasilla, Alaska United States) - See all my reviews
I love this product. I use it before I put my makeup on and after I wash my face. My skin feels so soft. My husband noticed the difference right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, December 20, 2012
This product was suggested to me and it works great. It is not greasy and absorbs fast into the skin.

Rate and Discover Movies