5.0 out of 5 stars Best oil I've ever tried
Published on November 24, 2010 by Susannah Merrill

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont like it
for some reason this make my body iching,,,,,, I don't have any rash but it gives me a bad sensation in my skin.
Published 10 months ago by Tiff

5.0 out of 5 stars Best oil I've ever tried, November 24, 2010
Susannah Merrill (River City, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil, 5.1 Ounce (Misc.)
I love, love, love this stuff. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and it makes me feel great. I was most surprised that my hands, which look really old for a 25-year-old, plumped up and de-wrinkled with this oil. And my elbows are smoother than they've ever been! Everything feels great. The only potential downside is the smell- I thought it smelled medicinal at first, and my husband said it smells like baby powder. Now I think it smells like cocoa butter. Definitely not perfumey though! But the smell really doesn't matter, since it absorbs so fast and there's no smell after it's absorbed. Anyway, I use this stuff as after-tanning lotion, after-bath, on my face, hands, elbows, legs, EVERYTHING. Love!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, March 4, 2014
Piah Chuck "Tikegh Toketie Tatoosh" (Cordilleras, Luzon Philippines) - See all my reviews
My wife uses it to minimize small scars and to enhance smooth skin. I use it for my problem dry skin. It is not perfumed so if you have a problem with strongly scented lotions, this works well but won't cause odor issues. A concern for folks with Asthma or COPD. This is now one of my family's "essentials".

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of lotions but Palmer's Therapy Oil stands at the top of the heap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., February 24, 2013
My wife started using this product and Within the first week you can see a huge difference. In about 2 to 3 weeks the result was extremely high. I would recommend this product to anyone who have stretch mark and skin issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes skin so soft., January 13, 2013
akangel1955 (Wasilla, Alaska United States) - See all my reviews
I love this product. I use it before I put my makeup on and after I wash my face. My skin feels so soft. My husband noticed the difference right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, May 1, 2012
This stuff works wonders with dry skin! I would recommend this to anyone! I use it instead of lotion and my skin feels amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product, May 23, 2014
I just recently started using this and it works wonders. The smell is pleasant and there is no oily residue.... just softness. I am using it on 2 sun age spots and it is already fading them in a weeks time. I highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great non-greasy body oil, November 27, 2011
I have been using this 2-3 times a day throughout my pregnancy... 35 weeks now and no stretch marks. It sinks right in and I think the smell is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't think it'd work so fast!!! But it really does!, July 2, 2014
So this stuff is GREAT!!! I'm not just saying this either, it really works. I use to be a rough chick so I have dark scars all over my body.. I also have a couple of dark spots from shaving around my bikini area.. I bought this product two weeks ago and started using two times a day & I can definitely already see the difference. I'm so excited. The marks are lightening up each day & I know because I put the oil on some parts of my body & use regular lotion on other parts to compare the difference.. It's definitely working! I cannot wait for the spots around my bikini area to completely disappear... I'm still waiting to see.. But I def recommend this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars most amazing, December 20, 2012
most ama a z ing product iv had to treat my scars! w o r k s a mazing ly!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars shop savy, August 17, 2013
I bought thhese products for my wife, and she loves it enough to want me to order more. With that said I will order more and would recommend this to everyone.