Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Palmers Cocoa Butter Soothing Oil Dry Itchy Skin
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 27, 2010
Palmers Cocoa Butter relieved the itchiness and soothed my skin the moment I applied it to my skin. I was glad to finally find a product that actually worked as described. The pump makes it easier to apply to the skin. I will continue using this product. I highly recommend it to anyone who suffers from dry, itchy skin.
on October 18, 2010
With my first I was using the palmer's coco butter religiously, I STILL got stretchmarks. With my second I switched from the coco butter to the oil, I didn't get a single new stretch mark, I loved this stuff every time my belly got a little itchy i just put this on and the itchy lessened it REALLY worked.
on March 4, 2013
Most of my Amazon orders are here within the week and this took longer. It smells a lot like coco butter so if you do not like that scent, don't get it. I was injured and completely immobile for 7 months and got nasty stretch marks on my thighs. There are deep so I'm using coco and shea butter lotion with aloe vera gel (alternating days) at night I am using this oil. In the past I used coconut oil and palmers lotion for stretch marks but that wasn't helping for my new ones. I'm hoping that this does, it has been two days and my skin is already softer.
on May 25, 2015
I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter cream when I was pregnant 36 years ago, and it was an excellent product. I don't know why I didn't think to try this Palmer's product when I started experiencing dry, itchy skin on my legs. I guess I thought there had to be something better and more "modern" on the market after all these years, but after trying a ton of products, I finally ordered Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Soothing Oil, and the results have been nothing short of miraculous. I'm having no itching at all, and my legs feel great. I will never be without this product in the future.
on December 17, 2014
Does not relieve itching. Don't be deceived. If you think you're going to spray this on ur belly and get instant itchiness relief, not the case at all. This is essentially just an oil. It does smell good and I can't say how good it works on stretch marks yet, but it has not relieved my itchiness one bit. My belly just stared to get stretch marks on the bottom at 35 weeks. I'm currently 38 weeks and the itchiness sometimes keeps me up at night (and I put stretch mark cream on my belly twice a day). I bought this in the hopes that I could spray it and feel some sort of of relief at night. Nope. Gives the same amount of relief as any regular cream I have at home, which is to say, not much.
on January 1, 2016
Used it every day throughout my pregnancy and have no stretch marks postpartum. Granted, I was told my belly was not very big while I was pregnant, but have stretch marks other places on my body from minor weight gain. Have to imagine the oil at the very least helped, and for the price, very worth giving it a shot for yourself.
on December 15, 2014
I'm sure this has worked for the other reviewers who sing it's praises. I wanted to like it, I really did. I use jojoba oil every night - in large amounts - to stem the pregnancy dry skin itch, but to no avail now that I'm in the 3rd trimester and on top of that it's very, very cold in winter. Since this was sold as a solution for dry, itchy pregnancy skin - I have to give it one stars because it didn't do what it said. At all. I was really looking forward to this. If you don't have itchy skin, I'm sure it's a wonderful moisturizer for pregnancy. I'm sure I will use it after pregnancy at least to use it up instead of wasting money. But if you have dry skin itchiness, just get something like Sarna brand anti steroid cream for those itchy spots like I ended up doing a week after buying this. The other issue with this product is the spray bottle function. I know, I know, that seems kind of nit picky - but just try applying oil using a pump spray and the bottle is getting oily, the pump stops working because your hands are slipping from the oil and cannot press the pump hard enough, then the entire cap with the pump starts turning and coming open. I had to laugh. Would have been better if they had just had a small pour spout or squirt type function.
on November 30, 2012
Very soothing product for the pregnant itching tummy! works wonderful for pregnancy massages too. For those of you who do not like the sensation of cream in your skin, this is great because it gets absorbed quickly and you can use it after showering and dress quickly afterwards.
on January 18, 2016
I use this on my legs to combat chapped winter skin I get every year. It works pretty well, but I am not crazy about the smell, so I only use it at night. I would purchase it again, but if you're sensitive to perfumes you probably wont like it.
on February 13, 2015
This goes on easily and soaks in quickly with no greasy feeling. I not only use if after a shower, but also directly on dry skin throughout the day. It works perfectly either way. This is another amazing Palmer's product!

See 1 answered question