Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on July 24, 2015
this oil is godsend! Scars that I have had for 12+ years are FADING. My scars were keloids and now they are getting flat. On the bottle it says you can use this three or more times a day but I usually only use it once a day because i'm usually so busy running around. I have only had the oil for about 2 months at most , its working pretty quickly. i was considering getting surgery but now i think I might just stick with the oil and see how things work out. You will not regret this purchase!
on November 24, 2010
I love, love, love this stuff. I've been using it for a couple weeks now, and it makes me feel great. I was most surprised that my hands, which look really old for a 25-year-old, plumped up and de-wrinkled with this oil. And my elbows are smoother than they've ever been! Everything feels great. The only potential downside is the smell- I thought it smelled medicinal at first, and my husband said it smells like baby powder. Now I think it smells like cocoa butter. Definitely not perfumey though! But the smell really doesn't matter, since it absorbs so fast and there's no smell after it's absorbed. Anyway, I use this stuff as after-tanning lotion, after-bath, on my face, hands, elbows, legs, EVERYTHING. Love!
on May 1, 2012
This stuff works wonders with dry skin! I would recommend this to anyone! I use it instead of lotion and my skin feels amazing!
on February 3, 2014
This product is great. I'm 75 years old and have crepe paper wrinkles around my eyes. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil makes them vanish. And, it takes just a tiny amount to treat your whole face and arms.Enough said.
on February 20, 2015
I have been using Palmer's products for over five years. I use the oil for my face, neck and hands every day, at least twice a day. I also use it as body oil after shower. I found it specially doing well on dry skin during the winter time.
Love it.
on February 24, 2013
My wife started using this product and Within the first week you can see a huge difference. In about 2 to 3 weeks the result was extremely high. I would recommend this product to anyone who have stretch mark and skin issue.
on January 13, 2015
Love this! It is a very light oil with a soft scent that I use on my face and neck. It soaks in very quickly and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Does not clog pores or cause breakouts at all. I use it on top of any other creams or lotions I may put on my face at night. Love it!
on July 1, 2015
I am a difficult person to convince...but this oil left me speechless. I had a dark patch under my arms. I bought the sking therapy oil and within a week of using this product, the dark patches were totally gone, I could not believe how fast it worked!.
Also, my daughter had her belly pierced and the surrounding area became very red and tender, she started using the oil, and in a matter of 7 days her skin was renewed! I recommend this product 100%
on March 27, 2016
I started using Palmers Cocoa Butter Oil 4 years ago when I started tanning before going to Florida for Spring Break. Immediatly noticed how nice my skin felt after 1 week of applications! Scars started disappearing after 3 months and my skin tone was evening out at the same time! Fast forward to today and you would not believe my skin....Four years ago I was a size 20, today I sm a size 6. In 2013 I did have stomach surgery (sleeve proceedure) and lost a total of 103 pounds. I was worried about the excess skin and decided to start using a good product in my skin to help in any way possible. I LOVE this product and faithfully use it after each shower.
on May 23, 2014
I just recently started using this and it works wonders. The smell is pleasant and there is no oily residue.... just softness. I am using it on 2 sun age spots and it is already fading them in a weeks time. I highly recommend this product.