4.0 out of 5 stars Palmer's Has Done It Again!
I have entrusted Palmer's to care for my skin since I was teen; in my 40's, I'm trusting them with my hair. I use the entire skin care line with the exception of the lip balm.

This protein packet rocks!

First great thing about it is the price, $1.80 in my area & available at ALL beauty supplies & big name stores in my area. Very available...
Published 23 months ago by LacieThings

1.0 out of 5 stars I guess my hair does not like protein
I just did my big chop back in Oct. When I was transitioning my hair loved protein. But I used this stuff last night and my hair was not having it! My hair felt very dry, heavy and brittle. My curls were defined but I didn't like the way my hair felt or looked. I guess no more protein for me
Published 5 months ago by kaykay9455

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Palmer's Has Done It Again!, August 21, 2012
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)

This protein packet rocks!

Second great thing, the quality of the product, creamy but not oily, litely scented & easy to apply...there is enough in the packet for one application.

Third great thing, the results. My hair retained its curl factor without the friz; very soft, shiny & moisturized. I have used this product for deep conditioning & instant conditioner.

I recommend this product blended with your favorite oil (macadamia, argan, etc.) or alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great find!, August 20, 2011
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)
Love this product as a deep conditioner, but my other favorites are:
* Organix Argan Oil Deep Conditioner (you can buy the Macadamia Nut Oil and add to any deep conditioner)
* Creme Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment
* Macadamia Nut Oil Deep Conditioner
* Vidal Sassoon Protein Conditioner

5.0 out of 5 stars I dye my hair multiple colors...., May 12, 2014
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)
So I bleach my strands a LOT, to get the colors I want. Palmer's protein along with their olive oil hair spray saves my hair every time. I just dyed my hair deep blue, and there was a lot of shedding, well after applying this mask the shedding stopped immediately and my roots are stronger as well. I give it five stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, September 13, 2011
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)
Excellent product, left my hair very shiny and soft. I'm on a treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis and the medication weakens and dries out my hair. Palmers Coconut Oil Pack made a difference in only 1 application. Will continue using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars hair, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)
i love this i used it on my hair and it came out so soft i will be useing this again and i told my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Protein Deep Conditioner, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)
I recommend this to anyone. I have low porosity hair and usually protein conditioners leave build up on my hair, but this one doesn't. It really nourishes my hair, leaving it feeling very healthy and renewed. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)
I'm always trying new deep conditioners on my hair bit this one is defiantly my favorite right now! Leaves your hair hydrated and smelling amazing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Makes a Difference!, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)
I love this product. It makes my hair so soft and manageable after one use. Finally, I've used a product that makes a difference right away. It's always sold out in my local stores so I had to purchase online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Conditioner, April 10, 2012
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)
I was told that I needed to use a protein pack on my hair to restore it's luster and shine. This is a great product. I recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle cure!, June 20, 2012
This review is from: Palmer's Protein Coconut Oil, 2.1 Ounce (Misc.)
First, about my hair: Straight but prone to the weird kink here and there, 14" to 16" long, heavily bleached, (foils) fine texture(but not soft)and lots of it. Super damaged from excessive bleaching, with significant breakage from the ears down. I also live in a dry climate with lots of wind and I run outside, so my hair is exposed to the elements daily. I blow-dry and (used to) flat iron my hair after each shampoo/condition.

I'd figured I'd have to resort to cutting my hair after heavy bleaching finally took it's toll and salon protein treatments did nothing. On the advice of a hair-saavy girlfriend, I perused the ethnic hair section @ my local big chain store and found this treatment pack. WOW!!! I use about half this pack after Suave's Keratin shampoo and leave on for 10-15 mins prior to rinse. After one use, my hair was markedly softer and much shinier (my husband noticed..that says something) and maintained it's softness and manageability till my next shampoo two days later. After a month of use, my breakage and shedding has decreased at least 50%. Great product and the value is amazing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›