Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Teardrop Pals Breast Enhancers
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

50%
50%

on December 5, 2011
Seller delivered item quickly. By product description I was led to believe these were bigger than they actually are. For the cost I was disappointed. Quality of the product itself is good. Works well in a padded bra or padded cup swim suit. Just not the size I was expecting. I'll do my research better next time.
on January 23, 2010
The product I purchased was exactly what I expected, and delivered promptly & discreetly, as I expected. I will (and am) going to buy from this company again.