Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 28, 2012 10:44:32 AM PDT
LLE says:
I think Pam needs a post and she's great character. I enjoy reading about Pam.

Posted on Mar 28, 2012 8:48:17 PM PDT
Beach Reader says:
I would really like to see a HEA for Pam. I think she's a great friend to S but IMO we got hints in DR that her grief over her gf's death would prompt her to leave LA. That would make me sad. I lover her humor and fierce fighting. No one messes with the Pamster!

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 5:36:59 AM PDT
This is one of the few times I don't enjoy just reading from Sookie's POV. The story of Pam's GF, to me seems a bit OOC. It seemed to happen pretty fast and I just don't see Pam having feelings and wanting to turn someone that fast. So I would love to see how it unfolded for Pam, especially in light of how much amusement she derived from watching Eric and Sookie's relationship develop.

I wish CH would also give us the assurance that nothing will happen to Pam and that she will survive the series.

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 7:22:34 AM PDT
Kira says:
Mrs. Marc, ITA. It was odd that Pam seemed to fall in love so quickly. I think Eric said in DR that he didn't know about Miriam until she wanted to turn her. It seems like Eric and Pam tell each other almost everything. I can't figure out why Pam wouldn't have mentioned a girlfriend. Plus, Pam always seems to be working or doing something for Eric. When did she find the time to meet someone and develop a serious relationship?

I wish CH would give us some assurance that Pam will survive too. Pam is the one character I do not want to be bad or to die. I'm afraid that she could possibly be the devious enemy or will end up being killed because it would be shocking for most readers.

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 6:39:54 PM PDT
Sara says:
I hope Pam gets a HEA too.

M, what is OCC? I agree with you guys, that it seemed fast.

Oh man, I would be soooo sad if Pam died. Or was a baddie. :/

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 7:02:42 PM PDT
Kira says:
Sara OOC means out of character.

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 7:18:27 PM PDT
Sara says:
Ah, I see. Thanks Kira! Is Eric the only one we know will survive the series? I'm worried now, about Pam biting the big one now. Eeeep! ;)

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 7:20:39 PM PDT
Beach Reader says:
I didn't know CH said E would survive. We know S does (from CH's many comments) but I didn't know she had shed the light on E. Any other characters live, errr...unlive?

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 7:27:34 PM PDT
Sara says:
Oops, maybe that's not right then about Eric. I'm not as well Sookieversed as most of you but I thought she said that.

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 7:40:19 PM PDT
KCScout says:
Only Eric and Sookie are guaranteed to survive the series. I'd get a quote, but I don't want anyone to get bent out of shape for posting documentation. You'll just have to take my word for it;)

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 7:48:42 PM PDT
Beach Reader says:
LOL KCS. I live for your "extensive documentation" that supports your points! Bring it on, girl!

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 8:43:06 PM PDT
Kira says:
Just let it be noted that I actually prefer documentation ;)

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 8:48:57 PM PDT
Sara says:
Ha, KC. I never knew documentation could be so controversial.

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 9:05:17 PM PDT
Beach Reader says:
I believe someone already predicted that if DE doesn't end with a certain HEA, there will be an immediate thread titled "TBD #14... because CH got it wrong!"
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Mar 28, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 12)
Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood, Book 12) by Charlaine Harris (Hardcover - May 1, 2012)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (1,737)