Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Flavor: Almond AniseSize: 6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 8)Change

on September 20, 2011
I have purchases Pamela's GF Biscotti many times. They are an excellent snack. They travel well and I always take a few on an airplane trip.
on October 26, 2012
I bought these and they taste great. The only problem is I did not know that I was eating bug larva! They were fine until they got past the expiration date and then bug larva and casings appeared in all including 5 unopened boxes. The bugs must have laid the eggs in the product before or during packaging as all of the biscotti are individually wrapped. The plastic was all intact and you could see the dead larva through the plastic. I unknowingly offered one to a friend and she ate 3/4 of it before you saw the larva.
44 comments10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2011
Having to cut out Wheat I have found that
Pamela' Almond Anise Biscotti,is my favorite cookie. I have one with my coffee each day, this is my treat! I have tried many others but I always come back to Pamela's in fact everything Pamela's is good
With Amazons fast service I am never out.
Joyce in Stanton,Mn
on February 10, 2013
These are the most awesome tasting biscotti out there including ones with gluten. We get a shipment every other month and we could probably get them ever month and never have any left.

Crisp, buttery, sharp taste of anise followed by the mellow almond coming through.

NOTE: Each box contains 6 big cookies. One cookie is enough for a dessert however.
on August 30, 2009
Being someone that has been recently diagnosed with Celiac's and need glutten free food, these have been a wonderful find. I keep them at home and in my office and highyl reccomend them.
on November 1, 2011
I love these cookies. They taste just like regular biscotti unlike some gluten-free products. Unbfortuntately I eat a whole box of 6 cookies at a sitting. There are so good.
on February 15, 2013
These biscotti, glutin free, are so good they rival bakery or home made ones. LOVE THEM and only 120 calories. Having one with my morning coffee right now!
on January 22, 2010
I love these. They're great to eat plain but they also make terrific strawberry shortcakes with a little cream and strawberries poured over. They're terrific for travelling, as it can be hard to find gluten-free options. They stand up well to being tucked in my suitcase and I always keep a box in the car.
on January 22, 2010
These make it easy for me to stay wheat and gluten-free. I like to keep a box in the car with me or tuck them into my suitcase when traveling. They hold up well to travel and as each one is individually wrapped they stay fresh. They are good plain and, surprisingly enough, are great with peanut butter!
on June 30, 2011
I bought these for my daughter who has celiac disease. She says they're delicious, and my son-in-law, who doesn't have celiac, tried them and says they're delicious as well. He can't tell them from others that contain gluten. We'll definitely order more.