Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 questions
votes
Full ingredients list? Sep 18, 2013
Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Sweet Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Organic Natural Evaporated Cane Sugar, Inulin, White Rice Flour, Millet Flour, Honey and Molasses; Rice Bran, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum. You have to add your own yeast . . .
Sep 18, 2013 by Phoenix
votes
My wife says she gets about 5 loaves using her breadmaker.
Nov 8, 2013 by Nelson
votes
Carbs: 28 grams Protein: 1 gram
Mar 4, 2013 by Nina C. Crawford
votes
I'm sorry Philip, I read the bag wrong. it makes 3.5 loves. It is very good bread Jo-Anne
Sep 12, 2013 by Jo-Anne
votes
You have to add baking powder if you are using the bread mix, it tells you how much to add in the recipe modification on http://www.pamelasproducts.com/amazing-bread-in-about-a-minute/
Feb 20, 2014 by Angela
votes
One 7 g or 1/4 ounce packet is required per loaf.
Jun 13, 2013 by Michele D. Crockett
votes
No the yeast is not included.
Jan 7, 2014 by Melissa Palaniuk
votes
I'm not sure what the actual glycemic index is but the mix includes natural evaporated cane juice, inulin, molasses and honey. Hope that helps. You can email the manufacturer info@pamelasproducts.com to get a clear answer.
2 days ago by Shopper
votes
It might be difficult with a hand mixer, but I assume it would work if it had a strong motor! This dough is very soft-- not dense and stringy like wheat dough. Doubt quote me on that, though :)
May 18, 2014 by Lila Conley
votes
No it does not. But, try it!! All of us think this makes the best bread of all !!
May 8, 2014 by Carol M.
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers