Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 3 Economy Pack Plus, 222 Count
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 23, 2009
I made the huge mistake of buying the baby dry after reading through the reviews. I thought that for the price, why not try them. What a huge mistake! I should have just bought a smaller amount to try them first. Instead we have been using these for over a month now and I have had to clean up a poop spill at least every other day. My baby was 4 months old when we started using these and since she is not eating solids yet, the poop is pretty runny. The baby dry don't absorb the runny poop and it tends to just go right up the back side of the diaper onto her outfit and usually whatever or whoever she is lying on. It's just not worth the money saved! I will only buy the Swaddlers from now on. Hope this helps someone wondering which to buy Swaddlers or Baby Dry, DEFINITELY go with the SWADDLERS!!
4040 comments| 431 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2013
We were using Pamper's Swaddlers on my son without a problem, and decided to try these to save some money. BAD decision! They gave him an awful, painful diaper rash withing 2 days of use. Once we switched back to swaddler's the problem was gone. They might be okay for some babies, but not those with sensitive skin.
on January 4, 2016
These diapers work great. At nighttime, make sure to fasten the tapes as high as possible across the front of the diaper. There is a lot of absorbent material in the front of the diaper. If you fasten the tapes to low, the top of the diaper tends to roll over exposing some of the absorbent material and your baby's clothes will get wet if they pee a lot at night. This is not an issue for us during the day because we change the diapers often enough that it does not get as saturated.
on June 4, 2016
These are great diapers and have stayed well with moving babies and toddlers. We have not had any problems with rashes or irritations. We have had some issues with leaking but not very often and all diapers I have used leak sometimes
on June 26, 2015
I love pampers but have alot of problems with quality control it is not brand specific with both these and swaddlers (mainly swaddlers) the tabs tear off while trying to fasten the diaper. Which means lots of unused diapers being thrown away at 45-50 a case this should not be an issue! Have since switched brands...
on September 6, 2013
I will never buy this product again. Will stick with others instead of Dry Max. I don't like seeing my daughter cry like crazy due to the rashes on her from using this diaper.
on February 18, 2015
I found that these did not work well as overnight diapers. Also they have a tendency of breaking which causes the absorbent beads to escape from the diaper. I found that the absorbent beads caused irritation to my kids skin.
on March 17, 2009
I am a stay at home Mom with 4 children. I have been buying diapers for the past almost 11 years and Pampers Baby Dry is hands down the best diaper on the market, and believe me I have tried them all! All of my kids have been "super soakers" when it comes to pee. These diapers way out perform any other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me are:
1. They are thin, easy to pack 5 in a diaper bag.
2. Easy to unfold with one hand (if you, like me frequently have to use the other hand to keep baby still)
3. tabs are easily opened without extra unfolding and don't rip off like several other brands.
4. Doesn't leave residue on baby or smell like pee when really soaked.
5. wider in the front to prevent baby from peeing out the side (and my kids are experts at this)

One thing that may be helpful is to remember that Pampers fit better on children that are long and skinny. If your baby is short and really chubby in the bottom, then Huggies will fit your baby better. This, I believe, explains the few complaints about Pampers not fitting or leaking.

Hope this review was helpful!
1818 comments| 579 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 11, 2016
I LOVE Pampers and have used them with both of my children. However, I really did not care for the baby dry. They weren't as absorbent as the Swaddlers. I thought that I since they were Pampers, I would be able to save a little bit of money and get these. There is a definite difference and the increase in price is worth is for the twaddlers. They hold the diaper contents better and are much softer.
on February 18, 2015
I did not like the Pampers Baby Dry at all. We were looking for a new diaper to switch to after having used Pampers Swaddlers for our non-walking boy/girl twins. We started transitioning at Size 3. We tried Pampers Baby Dry before settling ultimately on Pampers Cruisers. The Baby Dry were terrible. They quickly developed an overwhelming stale pee smell despite regular (perhaps obsessive) diaper changes from us. They are also not nearly as soft as the Cruisers. I gave them a 2 rating because while we didn't have any trouble with leaking or blowouts, the smell was so distracting and off putting that I was always thinking about how my kids smelled. On the other hand, the Cruisers move well with our children, fit well and seem to be very comfortable for our kids. They do not have any odor. On a side note our children love the sesame characters and will ask for an elmo, cookier monster or big bird diaper depending on their mood. While not the cheapest diapers on the block, these are definitely a winner for a boy or a girl. Our kids are now 24 months and our daughter has jsut been potty trained so we are switching to Pampers Easy Ups for her. Stay tuned for some feedback on those shortly!