Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 4 Giant Pack, 140 Count
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 4|Unit Count: 140|Change
Price:$58.75+ Free shipping

on December 11, 2013
We were using Pamper's Swaddlers on my son without a problem, and decided to try these to save some money. BAD decision! They gave him an awful, painful diaper rash withing 2 days of use. Once we switched back to swaddler's the problem was gone. They might be okay for some babies, but not those with sensitive skin.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We're sorry to hear about your son's reaction, kbillz. While our diapers may look a little different, they contain the same gentle ingredients we've been using for over 20 years. We' re available at 1-800-785-4472 to answer any questions you might have. Again, we apologize, and hope your little one is feeling better.
on September 23, 2009
I made the huge mistake of buying the baby dry after reading through the reviews. I thought that for the price, why not try them. What a huge mistake! I should have just bought a smaller amount to try them first. Instead we have been using these for over a month now and I have had to clean up a poop spill at least every other day. My baby was 4 months old when we started using these and since she is not eating solids yet, the poop is pretty runny. The baby dry don't absorb the runny poop and it tends to just go right up the back side of the diaper onto her outfit and usually whatever or whoever she is lying on. It's just not worth the money saved! I will only buy the Swaddlers from now on. Hope this helps someone wondering which to buy Swaddlers or Baby Dry, DEFINITELY go with the SWADDLERS!!
4040 comments|431 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 4, 2016
These diapers work great. At nighttime, make sure to fasten the tapes as high as possible across the front of the diaper. There is a lot of absorbent material in the front of the diaper. If you fasten the tapes to low, the top of the diaper tends to roll over exposing some of the absorbent material and your baby's clothes will get wet if they pee a lot at night. This is not an issue for us during the day because we change the diapers often enough that it does not get as saturated.
on June 4, 2016
These are great diapers and have stayed well with moving babies and toddlers. We have not had any problems with rashes or irritations. We have had some issues with leaking but not very often and all diapers I have used leak sometimes
on June 26, 2015
I love pampers but have alot of problems with quality control it is not brand specific with both these and swaddlers (mainly swaddlers) the tabs tear off while trying to fasten the diaper. Which means lots of unused diapers being thrown away at 45-50 a case this should not be an issue! Have since switched brands...
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
I'm sorry you recently had many diapers tear while changing your child. We wouldn't want one tab to tear off, let alone 50. Every tab should be strong and flexible so baby can receive a great fit. Since this isn't the experience any Pampers parent should go through, I hope you'll reach out to us directly at 1-877-256-3265 so we can turn this around.

Pampers Community Manager
on September 6, 2013
I will never buy this product again. Will stick with others instead of Dry Max. I don't like seeing my daughter cry like crazy due to the rashes on her from using this diaper.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
So sorry to hear about your daughter's rash and sure hope she's doing better. If you haven't already been in touch with us, please send me a message at pampers.im@pg.com so I can get more information and help. Thanks.
on June 9, 2013
We have been on a quest to find decent diapers for the last couple of months. This is our second child, and we did this same song and dance with our first child trying to find a decent diaper, for a decent price. We started with the expensive brands, (Huggies and Pampers) and upon the realization that Luvs was made by P&G and were essentially the same diapers as Pampers, we switched to Luvs. They have been great diapers for 4 years, until recently, which is the reason why we are searching for decent diapers again.

Before I continue let me just explain what I think constitutes a good diaper;
1)Thick and absorbent.
2)Tabs that are easy to use, do not rip off, and stay where you put them.
3)A decent amount of elastic around the legs, not too much, not too little.
4)A no-pill exterior of the diaper (This is somewhat less important, but if you have a kid who scoots around on their booty, it looks kind of gross.)
5)Fun characters. Again this is at the bottom of the list because it really isn't THAT important, but if your kids hates getting their diaper changed you can show them the character and sometimes it works to calm them down during diaper changes. My son falls into this category, he has GI/allergy problems, and absolutely hates getting his diapers changed because we have to do it a lot. Which is also why its important to have GOOD diapers. It gets tiresome cleaning up my son, and the mess from a leaky diaper.

After almost running out of diapers, my husband ran to Target and picked up a package of Baby Dry in size 6. We decided to try Baby Dry because we were subscribed on Amazon, and expecting a shipment in the next few days. I have used one diaper on my son, and I am shocked at the quality! They are thin, cheaply made, and the elastic in the legs that keeps the mess inside the diapers instead of outside the diapers, is pretty much nonexistent. (If you like these, I would strongly suggest you SAVE your money and buy Luvs, they are the same in quality and construction and at a fraction of the cost.) I personally don't like these diapers, and I cancelled my subscription. We've decided to try Pampers Cruisers next.
on April 3, 2013
It almost pains me to write this review because I absolutely love Pampers. Now a Mommy of 2 (a 1mo old and a 20mo old). There was no guessing in my mind what to get my newborn when preparing for his arrival. My 1st son has been a pampers baby since day 1 in the hospital. We started him in swaddlers, and moved him to baby dry when he started into size 3's. About a month ago (while in size 4's) we started having leaks overnight, which is normally an indicator that he needs to move up a size. I ordered the size 5's and was immediately disappointed. I noticed right away that the diapers were huge in size, but felt really light weight (almost flimsy). The first few nights were no different than if my son had worn the size 4's. As a matter of fact, on the second morning he woke up drenched to where I could smell the urine from the hallway leading up to his closed bedroom door. We've gotten to the point of adjusting my son's drinking schedule so that he doesn't urinate as much during the night. However, with these diapers, it doesn't matter. Even during the day when I'm changing him every 3-4hrs, his diaper is damp on the outside (leaving his clothes damp, and smells fairly quickly.

I've thought to myself that maybe I got a bad batch, (some of the diapers have had little rips in them) but I can't bring myself to purchase another huge box of them in case I'm wrong and have to go through this for another month. So, I'm thinking about trying huggies and/or the overnights for added protection. But, this was a complete disappointment to say the least as I'm still adjusting to being a mom of two, and was planning on starting potty training once I've gotten acclimated with a schedule. However, it looks like I'm under the gun now. So tired of washing crib sheets!
on February 18, 2015
I found that these did not work well as overnight diapers. Also they have a tendency of breaking which causes the absorbent beads to escape from the diaper. I found that the absorbent beads caused irritation to my kids skin.
on June 27, 2014
I have to say I was pretty disappointed with these diapers.. For some reason my daughter always leaked out of the diapers and it was really disappointing. I dont know why this happened but once we switched to another brand it stopped so I am assuming that these diapers really didn't work well.