|Price:||$57.66 ($0.36 / Count) + $15.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by ForHoME in easy-to-open packaging.
Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 4 Economy Pack Plus,160 Count
There is a newer version of this item:
- 3-Way Fit gives babies our best fit ever so they have the freedom to play their way
- Pampers Cruisers diapers offer up to 12 hours of leakage protection
- Now with the quilted softness of Swaddlers (available in sizes 3 and 4)
- New Sesame Street graphics feature your favorite characters on every diaper
- Pampers Cruisers diapers are offered in sizes 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Pampers Cruisers Diapers with Three-Way Fit adapt to fit around the legs, waist, and bottom, giving babies our best fit ever and the freedom to play their way.
Pampers Cruisers Diapers now come with the quilted softness of Swaddlers (available in sizes 3 and 4) and also feature fun Sesame Street graphics. And you can always count on up to 12 hours of leakage protection.
Subscribe and Save
Save 20% on diapers and wipes
Try Amazon Mom for free and save 20% on diapers and wipes with Subscribe & Save. Plus get special discounts and offers, including FREE Two-Day shipping with Amazon Prime.
Get rewarded for buying Pampers!
Collect Pampers Rewards points for every Pampers purchase you make. Then redeem your points for fun rewards at Pampers.com.
- Three-Way Fit adapts to waist, legs, and bottom
- Now with the quilted softness of Swaddlers (sizes 3 and 4)
- 20% longer absorbent patch
- Long-lasting dryness with up to 12 hours of leakage protection
- Sesame Street designs you and your baby will love
- up to 10 lbs.
- 240 Avg. diapers per month
- 8-14 lbs.
- 195 Avg. diapers per month
- 12-18 lbs.
- 165 Avg. diapers per month
- 16-28 lbs.
- 150 Avg. diapers per month
- 22-37 lbs.
- 135 Avg. diapers per month
- 27+ lbs.
- 120 Avg. diapers per month
- 35+ lbs.
- 120 Avg. diapers per month
- 41+ lbs.
For gentle cleaning, try Pampers Sensitive Wipes.
Compare Pampers Products
|Absorbency||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓||✓ ✓ ✓|
|Softness||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓|
|Fit||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓||✓ ✓ ✓ ✓||✓ ✓ ✓|
|Features||Flex + Breathability + Wetness Indicator + up to 12 hours of protection||Flex + Wetness Indicator + up to 12 hours of protection||Flex + Three-Way Fit + up to 12 hours of protection||Flex + up to 12 hours of protection|
|Sizes||Newborn (up to 10 lbs) through Size 4 (22 - 37 lbs)||XS (up to 4 lbs) through Size 3 (16 - 28 lbs)||Size 3 (16 - 28 lbs) through Size 7 (41+ lbs)||Size 1 (up to 14 lbs) through Size 6 (35+ lbs)|
How many diapers will I change a day?
In the first couple of months, you may find yourself changing diapers up to 10 times in 24 hours. Diapers should be changed whenever they are wet or soiled. Your baby will often (but not always) let you know. With a super-absorbent diaper like Pampers diapers, you can tell if it's wet by feeling for lumps in the absorbent material. Here are some common times for changing diapers:
- Right before or right after every feeding
- After every bowel movement
- Before bedtime
- When your baby wakes up
- When you go out with your baby
Is there anything special I need to know about changing a diaper?
Pampers Diapers are designed to adjust to your baby's shape for a snug, comfortable fit. While changing diapers there's no need to fold the waistband in or out or to adjust the leg cuffs.
- Place tabs parallel to the waistband and centered on the character strip.
- Use the characters as guides to ensure the fasteners are evenly spaced.
- Keep baby products such as powder away from the fasteners so they maintain their stickiness.
What size diaper is right for my baby?
Just like you, babies like to wear things that fit just right. Choose a size that does not sag or gap, even as your baby crawls and plays. This will help prevent leaks. Each product description on this site gives guidelines that represent the average weight for a particular size. And remember, when you move up a size, you gain absorbency.
What’s the best method to weigh my baby?
The easiest way to weigh your baby is to first hop on the scale yourself. See how much you weigh, then see how much you weigh when you hold your baby. If you subtract your weight, you'll know how much your baby weighs.
Is there any safety information I need to know about diapers?
You buy the latest toys and babies wind up playing with silly things - like diapers. It's important to keep diapers where they should be, on your baby's bottom. Don't let your baby put the diaper in her mouth. Discard any diaper that has become torn or unsealed, and read the warning label on all bags.
How do diapers absorb all that moisture?
AGM is the absorbent gelling material widely used in diaper padding to absorb wetness. It is perfectly normal to see some gel on the skin from time to time, especially if the diaper is heavily saturated. It can easily be removed by wiping your baby's skin.
This material has a long history of safe use in a variety of products and has been in diapers for more than a decade. Absorbent gelling material is closely related to ingredients widely used in cosmetics and in food processing.
Do unused diapers needs to be stored anywhere special?
Store your diapers in an area protected from extreme heat and humidity and away from products with fragrances. We recommend the diaper be kept in a dry storage area where the temperature is 85 degrees or less.
Size: 4 | Unit Count: 160
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I reached out to Pampers customer service telling them my boys weight and my woes - they basically said to move up a size at night. My boys are 20 lbs... At the low range for their age in all regards and for this size diaper... That is clearly not the issue but thanks.
Throughout the week, it got significantly worse. We had some prescription powder (Nystop) for diaper rash that wasn't helping much, and Aveeno diaper rash cream which didn't help. Yesterday was when it came to a head. In the morning when we changed her first diaper, her rash seemed almost gone. By mid day when being changed at Walmart, it was back and was all over. By night time, she was screaming from the pain and a couple of the spots in the rash had started bleeding. We had not changed ANYTHING but the diapers. We couldn't even bathe her, once she sat in luke warm water with nothing but just water, she started screaming again. We had to do a quick wipe down, get her dressed and then I spent almost an hour comforting her. She didn't even want to sit or go to sleep.
This morning after using the baby dry all night, once again the rash is significantly better. When I changed her diaper again after she soiled it, due to having to wipe she started screaming again. The areas that bled are now the only bright red ones, but they no longer bleed.
I contacted Pampers.Read more ›
The problems with the diapers are as follows:
1. The pad does not go as far up the backside any more. If your child is standing facing left with the belly button at 10 o'clock and the top of the butt at 2 o'clock then the pad only wraps around to about 5 0'clock. This leaves the entire butt area unpadded. Now picture your child sleeping on their back and peeing... It is all going to run to the back where there is no absorbency and subsequently absorb into their sheets and pajamas, etc. Maybe its worse because I have a girl but she wakes herself up soaked in urine constantly.
2. The diapers may be their "Driest Ever" as the box states and able to absorb more as I have not tested it but the issue is that they do not appear to absorb as quickly as the previous Cruisers which is insufficient for the volume that a child might pee.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These were great for my daughter. They held well & I've had no problems with leaks.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
Perfect for our daughter, and cheaper than the store. Was extremely helpful to use subscribe and save and not need to remember to pick them up when you are busy with 101 other... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jessica
Pampers cruisers are the ONLY diapers that have no leaked for us. My son has highly sensitive skin and not once did he even break out while using these. Read morePublished 1 month ago by WhitNil
I love pampers brand! They work great with my children's sensitive skin.Published 1 month ago by Mel