Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pampers Cruisers Diapers Size 4 Economy Pack Plus,160 Count
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 4|Unit Count: 160|Change
Price:$64.35+ $30.20 shipping

on August 31, 2013
So we've been using pampers for over a year now without issue. I have twin sons and until recently loved the swaddlers followed by the cruisers.......Until the new green ones arrived. I just got my third and possibly last box. At first I thought it was just a color change but it appears to be a much bigger change. Leaks, leaks overnight, wake me up,soaking from front side and back leaks. This NEVER happened before and bam bam almost every night one boy or both boys were leaking. Seriously pampers I need my sleep. After some online research, I decided to try the huggies overnight and wouldn't you know... not a leak since. Also, with the new green pampers I've noticed that every few diapers the left (on baby) side tab is completely misplaced. The tab has been either missing or several inches down.
I reached out to Pampers customer service telling them my boys weight and my woes - they basically said to move up a size at night. My boys are 20 lbs... At the low range for their age in all regards and for this size diaper... That is clearly not the issue but thanks.
77 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
I am very sorry to hear that you had these issues with our Cruisers Serpy. This is unacceptable to us and we do want to try and help you. We understand how essential sleep is and so it's very important to us to provide you with a diaper that has great leak protection and superior quality. If you'd like, you can reach us at 1-800-785-4472 to discuss in more detail.
on February 1, 2014
I loyally used Pampers Swaddlers and switched to Pampers Cruisers when my baby started getting more mobile. They worked just fine until Charlie stopped sleeping on his back. He is able to roll around his crib during the night now, and I usually find him on his belly or side in the morning...completely soaked in urine. I thought maybe it was a fluke, but it has happened every morning for a week now. Poor guy! Apparently they work if your baby stays on his back all night, but don't bother with them otherwise. I'm really disappointed and will be trying the Huggies Overnites.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
So sorry to hear your son is waking up wet, Emily. How frustrating for both of you! If this has been happening consistently, you might want to try moving up a size diaper at nighttime. The extra containment and absorbency of the size 5 should help keep him dry. If you'd like to talk to us directly and get additional help, give us a call at 1-800-785-4472. Thanks for your review.
on March 3, 2014
My daughter was buying so many diapers for her 3 little boys I thought I could help by sending these on a months basis.
The program has worked fine so far. The boys are on their 3rd size. Daughter likes the way these fit better than the other brands. So I give it 5 stars because the program works so well. We had one box shipped to my home since the family spend a couple of weeks with us over Christmas.( Man, was I tired from chasing 3 18 month olds and their 5 year old sister.....Loved it) Easy to change back to regular schedule or even move the shipping dates if need be.
on November 16, 2013
I love Pampers. And of all of the Pampers, I prefer Cruisers. Of course, Pampers are more expensive, but you're paying for quality. I've tried other name brands and off brands and they just don't compare. They don't leak, cause rashes, bunch or clump, and my son is comfortable in them. He doesn't walk anywhere; only runs. And the cruisers have never caused him any discomfort. Size 5 is for 27lbs+, but my son has been wearing these for a while and should probably move up to size 6 even though he's only 31lbs. He's long in his pelvis so he grows out of diapers faster than most toddlers, I'm sure. The entire time he has been in 5s, though we haven't had a single leak.
on November 4, 2015
These are great, absorbant diapers that don't tend to leak. My son is out of diapers now and has been for several months, but he was a late potty trainer and wore these diapers well into being 3 years old.

I doubt I ever went to the whole 12 hours that they said they could last up to, but I certainly would not be surprised. They held up throughout the night all night while my son slept, and throughout a large chunk of the day.

He is definitely happy to be out of diapers now, and only having the occasional nighttime accident that is typical to his age, but he has worn other diapers that I have tried as samples and was never comfortable in any other, and none were as well designed. I would highly recommend these. We used Swaddlers when he was smaller and then transitioned to Cruisers.
on November 14, 2013
Like others have stated, the new version (around Sept/Oct 2013 for us), is awful. We don't suffer from leaks as much as others have stated, but the amount of rashes our son now has is off the charts. The packaging is different, the material is different (not as soft inside or out), the smell is different.

Just an FYI Pampers, you charge a premium for your "top of the line" diaper"...yet you reduce the quality. Costco diapers has the the Cruisers now beat by a long mile.

I loathe the new version they've peddled to us, and have deleted my monthly subscribe and save.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We are sorry to hear that your baby experienced rashes and this is concerning to us. We have increased the absorbency of the our diapers, but the ingredients and materials remain the same so it's upsetting that you are seeing such differences with our diapers. We are here to help you at 1-800-785-4472. We hope that you will give us and your subscribe and save another chance.
on November 10, 2013
This is really the only affordable size 7 diaper I can find, and it is wonderful. My son is 2, but he is the size of a 5 year old. These diapers work great. They prevent leaks better than any other diaper I have found. This is also the only brand not to irritate his skin. He has really sensitive skin. We tried other "natural" brands, but they made him break out in a rash. This is the only brand that works for him, and the subscribe and save price on this is wonderful!
on June 27, 2012
I did not purchase these from amazon but I did want to put this up as a warning to parents. Our baby has been using the Pamper's Baby Dry diapers morning and night since she was maybe two months old. At now almost 8 months (in two days) we started her on the cruisers in the day time, baby dry at night. We noticed within the week she developed a diaper rash, and attributed it to the fact she'd had some messy diapers, and seeing as these have a fragrance we didn't notice it right away.

Throughout the week, it got significantly worse. We had some prescription powder (Nystop) for diaper rash that wasn't helping much, and Aveeno diaper rash cream which didn't help. Yesterday was when it came to a head. In the morning when we changed her first diaper, her rash seemed almost gone. By mid day when being changed at Walmart, it was back and was all over. By night time, she was screaming from the pain and a couple of the spots in the rash had started bleeding. We had not changed ANYTHING but the diapers. We couldn't even bathe her, once she sat in luke warm water with nothing but just water, she started screaming again. We had to do a quick wipe down, get her dressed and then I spent almost an hour comforting her. She didn't even want to sit or go to sleep.

This morning after using the baby dry all night, once again the rash is significantly better. When I changed her diaper again after she soiled it, due to having to wipe she started screaming again. The areas that bled are now the only bright red ones, but they no longer bleed.

I contacted Pampers. They would not come out and say about their products really but the woman on the phone mentioned a potential product recall after "more extensive testing", and even informed me her kids couldn't even use the cruisers they had to use a different brand! BE CAREFUL! If your child cannot handle fragrant items, do not use these! Don't use them if you want air to get to the baby's skin! The most painful thing ever is to watch your child scream in agony because you have to cause the pain by wiping them!

I do not overexaggerate my reviews nor sugarcoat anything. I also rarely give out 1 star so this is a new thing for me.
on September 30, 2013
We had to go up a size, and since my 8 month old was crawling and very active, we went with the cruisers in a size 3 instead of the swaddlers. Big mistake.
These diapers are thinner and rougher. She also had her first rash, which would not entirely go away, no matter what we used on it. Within a day of returning to the Swaddlers size 3 the rash was gone, thank God.
If your baby is sensitive at all, stay with or try Swaddlers. We love them!
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thanks for taking time to share a review H. Wargo. I want to assure you there is nothing in the new diaper design that we would expect would make the product thinner or even rougher. As a matter of fact, we've increased the absorbency of our diapers. It may help to know the diapers should relax a little bit once they're out of the bag. We want you to know that we are here for you if you would like to call us about your daughter's rash so that we can help. 1-800-785-4472 I also want to let you know that Swaddlers now go up to a size 5 so you can keep you little one in your favorite diaper!
on November 21, 2013
Had to use pampers while my boy was smaller sizes because of the shape of his bum/waist, but then could graduate to huggies. we went back to pampers later because just liked them better. Then ultimately decided on huggies because the pampers usually feel wetter from the outside, whereas huggies has more of a liquid-barrier.