1,760
Size Name: 4Unit Count: 160Change
Price:$49.24 + $18.00shipping

on September 1, 2013
Size Name: 4Unit Count: 160Verified Purchase
So we've been using pampers for over a year now without issue. I have twin sons and until recently loved the swaddlers followed by the cruisers.......Until the new green ones arrived. I just got my third and possibly last box. At first I thought it was just a color change but it appears to be a much bigger change. Leaks, leaks overnight, wake me up,soaking from front side and back leaks. This NEVER happened before and bam bam almost every night one boy or both boys were leaking. Seriously pampers I need my sleep. After some online research, I decided to try the huggies overnight and wouldn't you know... not a leak since. Also, with the new green pampers I've noticed that every few diapers the left (on baby) side tab is completely misplaced. The tab has been either missing or several inches down.
I reached out to Pampers customer service telling them my boys weight and my woes - they basically said to move up a size at night. My boys are 20 lbs... At the low range for their age in all regards and for this size diaper... That is clearly not the issue but thanks.
77 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
I am very sorry to hear that you had these issues with our Cruisers Serpy. This is unacceptable to us and we do want to try and help you. We understand how essential sleep is and so it's very important to us to provide you with a diaper that has great leak protection and superior quality. If you'd like, you can reach us at 1-800-785-4472 to discuss in more detail.
on February 1, 2014
Size Name: 4Unit Count: 160
I loyally used Pampers Swaddlers and switched to Pampers Cruisers when my baby started getting more mobile. They worked just fine until Charlie stopped sleeping on his back. He is able to roll around his crib during the night now, and I usually find him on his belly or side in the morning...completely soaked in urine. I thought maybe it was a fluke, but it has happened every morning for a week now. Poor guy! Apparently they work if your baby stays on his back all night, but don't bother with them otherwise. I'm really disappointed and will be trying the Huggies Overnites.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
So sorry to hear your son is waking up wet, Emily. How frustrating for both of you! If this has been happening consistently, you might want to try moving up a size diaper at nighttime. The extra containment and absorbency of the size 5 should help keep him dry. If you'd like to talk to us directly and get additional help, give us a call at 1-800-785-4472. Thanks for your review.
on April 18, 2010
Size Name: 5Unit Count: 104Verified Purchase
I have been a loyal and pleased Pampers customer since 2007. I loved the mesh lining in the Cruisers and the fact I never, ever had any leaks, even if my daughter wore them 12+ hours at night and they were sagging down between her knees. Now I have two in Cruisers and began noticing a severe quality decline several months ago. Tabs ripping off, mesh liner gone, leaking, stiffness... The new Dry Max diapers ARE different than what has been in their boxes recently -- they are noticeably thinner and a bit softer (but not as soft as the original - oh how I loved how cushy they used to be). They DO hold quite a bit of urine and the sagging is not AS bad after a long night, HOWEVER they continue to leak out the sides and front quite often. I haven't had a problem with blowouts b/c my children are toddlers and on solids, but I have an inkling if they leak urine they will leak poo also.

Overall my satisfaction with Pampers is quite low at this point. Unfortunately I tried switching to Huggies and their product is even more inferior, which I suppose is why Pampers feels they can make these changes (aka cutbacks) and still be competitive/retain most of their customers. You can be sure that if a diaper company came out with a quality diaper comparable with the original Cruisers I would leave Pampers and their Dry Max in an instant.
1818 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 15, 2013
Size Name: 4Unit Count: 160Verified Purchase
Like others have stated, the new version (around Sept/Oct 2013 for us), is awful. We don't suffer from leaks as much as others have stated, but the amount of rashes our son now has is off the charts. The packaging is different, the material is different (not as soft inside or out), the smell is different.

Just an FYI Pampers, you charge a premium for your "top of the line" diaper"...yet you reduce the quality. Costco diapers has the the Cruisers now beat by a long mile.

I loathe the new version they've peddled to us, and have deleted my monthly subscribe and save.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We are sorry to hear that your baby experienced rashes and this is concerning to us. We have increased the absorbency of the our diapers, but the ingredients and materials remain the same so it's upsetting that you are seeing such differences with our diapers. We are here to help you at 1-800-785-4472. We hope that you will give us and your subscribe and save another chance.
on June 27, 2012
Size Name: size_3Unit Count: 186
I did not purchase these from amazon but I did want to put this up as a warning to parents. Our baby has been using the Pamper's Baby Dry diapers morning and night since she was maybe two months old. At now almost 8 months (in two days) we started her on the cruisers in the day time, baby dry at night. We noticed within the week she developed a diaper rash, and attributed it to the fact she'd had some messy diapers, and seeing as these have a fragrance we didn't notice it right away.

Throughout the week, it got significantly worse. We had some prescription powder (Nystop) for diaper rash that wasn't helping much, and Aveeno diaper rash cream which didn't help. Yesterday was when it came to a head. In the morning when we changed her first diaper, her rash seemed almost gone. By mid day when being changed at Walmart, it was back and was all over. By night time, she was screaming from the pain and a couple of the spots in the rash had started bleeding. We had not changed ANYTHING but the diapers. We couldn't even bathe her, once she sat in luke warm water with nothing but just water, she started screaming again. We had to do a quick wipe down, get her dressed and then I spent almost an hour comforting her. She didn't even want to sit or go to sleep.

This morning after using the baby dry all night, once again the rash is significantly better. When I changed her diaper again after she soiled it, due to having to wipe she started screaming again. The areas that bled are now the only bright red ones, but they no longer bleed.

I contacted Pampers. They would not come out and say about their products really but the woman on the phone mentioned a potential product recall after "more extensive testing", and even informed me her kids couldn't even use the cruisers they had to use a different brand! BE CAREFUL! If your child cannot handle fragrant items, do not use these! Don't use them if you want air to get to the baby's skin! The most painful thing ever is to watch your child scream in agony because you have to cause the pain by wiping them!

I do not overexaggerate my reviews nor sugarcoat anything. I also rarely give out 1 star so this is a new thing for me.
on September 4, 2013
Size Name: 4Unit Count: 160Verified Purchase
I have been buying these pampers cruisers diapers size 4 economy pack for a while now. They are usually great, that's why I keep buying them. However, something seemed to be wrong with the latest box. The quality of the diapers has gone downhill. These diapers now have white tabs instead of blue, hard to find. And more than once, when I pulled the white tab to open it to put the diaper on my son, the whole side of the diaper where the tab is just ripped off and I had to throw away the whole diaper. I don't have money to throw away diapers. Then these diapers just leave lint everywhere. When I take off my sons shorts to change him, there is lint all over his thighs, then when I open the diaper there is diaper lint all over his skin. None of this happened with the boxes of pampers cruisers diapers size 4 that I ordered before. I am very unhappy with this box. I called Pampers customer service and they did verify that they recently made a change to the manufacture of these diapers. Not good. I will not be purchasing these again. Now I don't know what diapers to use.
2020 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Oh I hate to see this, Deborah. We appreciate that you've been a loyal Cruisers mom for so long, and if you're not happy we want to hear about it, so thank you for taking the time to call us about this. With the recent design upgrades we've made, the great quality that you're used to shouldn't have changed so I apologize. If you don't mind emailing me (Ellen) at pampers.im @pg.com, I think I can share some more information to help.
on April 12, 2010
Size Name: 4Unit Count: 140
This it the worst diapers we have ever used. We just bought these supposed to be "new and improved" diapers and almost EVERY SINGLE DIAPER HAS LEAKED!

WE HATE IT! Pampers only wanted to increase its profit by giving customers a cheaper product while charging the same/higher price by labeling it as a new and improved diaper.

Unless the old Pampers Cruisers come back, and come back soon, we will never by Pampers brand.
on April 17, 2010
Size Name: 6Unit Count: 112Verified Purchase
Please read the entire review as I explain why you should NOT buy this product any more due to severe leakage. I've never reviewed anything before but feel compelled to warn other parents on this redesigned product line for Pampers with "Dry Max" that we have used for the past 2 weeks so far. My daughter is almost 3 and we've been using Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers since she was born with no complaints. Yes, the mesh lining was a bit rough once wet and led to occasional diaper rash when she sat down for long periods of time. So this redesigned diaper with Dry Max looked good with a smoother lining inside and not as bulky. However, actually using these diapers shows them to be far inferior and every night and even sometimes for nap this diaper will leak! We are doing laundry for her sheets and pajamas once or twice a day to get the pee out so factor the cost of that!

The problems with the diapers are as follows:
1. The pad does not go as far up the backside any more. If your child is standing facing left with the belly button at 10 o'clock and the top of the butt at 2 o'clock then the pad only wraps around to about 5 0'clock. This leaves the entire butt area unpadded. Now picture your child sleeping on their back and peeing... It is all going to run to the back where there is no absorbency and subsequently absorb into their sheets and pajamas, etc. Maybe its worse because I have a girl but she wakes herself up soaked in urine constantly.
2. The diapers may be their "Driest Ever" as the box states and able to absorb more as I have not tested it but the issue is that they do not appear to absorb as quickly as the previous Cruisers which is insufficient for the volume that a child might pee. This gives the diaper a chance to leak when coupled with the padding problem mentioned above.

The previous Pampers Cruisers were far superior and all the leak issues started with this new box of Cruises with Dry Max. We change our daughter's diaper frequently during the day but it even leaks then sometimes. The main issue is that her diaper has leaked almost EVERY NIGHT since we bought this box of new diapers. DO NOT BUY the New Cruisers Dry Max!!!!
I'm sorry I can't offer a recommended alternative for switching brands as we are going to try out them out this weekend.

-----Update: Feb 2013 - I notice that the Manufacturer information on these Pampers appears to have been updated again where they are touting 20% longer absorbent patch up the back. So I felt it only fair to point out the date of my original review and that its possible these have been re-re-re-re-redesigned?. If so, it may have somewhat alleviated the main problem we had with the original Dry Max redesign of the Cruisers a couple years ago. However, I can't state for sure because we never went back to these Pampers for our next child (except for the reliable Swaddlers when he was an infant), we've just been buying Luvs. We have no complaints with the Luvs and more importantly they are cheaper.
-----
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on August 11, 2011
Size Name: 4Unit Count: 140Verified Purchase
I'm subscribing this but didn't know Pampars had changed the product. I used to receive Cruisers Drymax but now I receive ones without the Drymax mark. Not even sure if they still use the Drymax technology as there's no mention of it on the box. My biggest problem is that the material has become less soft and irritating. My son who has had no problem with the previous version keeps scratching his waist and belly, and his skin is red. You can feel that the diaper itself is thinker and less flexible.
This change was totally unexpected and I realized it after I started to use it. Would have unsubscribed if I knew about the change.
Size Name: size_3Unit Count: 186Verified Purchase
If you buy Pampers - there's only two places to get a really good deal - Target or Amazon.
The prices are nearly the same on regular days - 30c/31c per diaper.
With Amazon, if you do the Subscribe and Save and have five items or more that ship in a month, you get the 20% off - which is pretty neat and makes it substantially different. It's the same way with Target - there are certain times at which Pampers goes on sale - and that makes it worth the buy.
So, it really depends on what time of the month you need this at!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations