Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: 4Unit Count: 152Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 20, 2013
Size: 4Unit Count: 152Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I am not brand loyal to Pampers, but lately I have been trying them out because of the new redesign. I used to prefer Huggies because they are unscented, but lately the powder smell of Pampers hasn't bothered me. I have tried all 3 new redesigned diapers and here is what I think.

Swaddlers: The best of the 3. They are the softest. They have the mesh-like liner. They absorb a TON of pee. My son drank 3 cups of water before his nap the other day and woke up dry, even though his Swaddler was hugely swollen. They are mostly white and don't show through clothes. I love the wetness indicator strip. They have white tabs that blend in with the diaper. Even though Cruisers are slightly more stretchy and thinner than Swaddlers, I don't have any problems with these not being stretchy enough for my very active 15-month-old son. They never leak on us.

Cruisers: The 2nd best of the 3. They are still very soft. They are thin. They hold a lot of pee and don't leak. I don't care for the designs because they are very "busy" and show through clothes. They don't have the mesh liner or wetness indicator. Some people probably don't need these features, but I find them useful. They have white tabs. They are just a tad bit less expensive than Swaddlers. You can buy Cruisers Ultra in some places and those do have the mesh, but I think that might be the only difference and they cost more than regular Cruisers.

Baby Dry: Still good diapers but clearly the cheapest and most cheaply made of the 3. They feel papery on the outside and they are thin. They work just fine, holding the pee just as well and are a great economic choice if you want to use Pampers. The design on them is also very busy, and shows through clothes. Green tabs.

All three are great, as I imagine Swaddlers Sensitive and Cruisers Ultra also are. I don't have leaks with any of the three (we don't use any of them at night, we use Huggies Overnights) and I have no fit issues with them either. My son is 25 lbs. and 32.5 inches tall at 15 months, so he's on the large size. The size 4's offer plenty of coverage.

Bottom Line: I would buy these Cruisers again. I think they are pricey but doable with coupons. I don't care for the characters, so I have knocked off a star. I wish diaper companies would stop making us pay more for characters on the diapers. My son doesn't see the diaper anyway when it's tucked into pants, and he doesn't care either way.
77 comments274 of 281 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 21, 2013
These are barely any bigger than the size 6 pampers cruisers. They are the exact same width. I lined up the two sizes and stretched the attaching tabs as far as I could and they are exactly the same size. Lined up the other side and again exactly the same. I then stretched them length wise as far as I could and the size 7 is 1 inch longer. That's it. That's the 12 diaper difference. Whether it absorbs more, I don't know and since they are so expense I am not going to waste 2 to find out. So if you need these because 6's are getting tighter around the waist, don't bother.

Update- I have added pictures of the 6 and 7
review image review image
66 comments94 of 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon November 16, 2013
Thankful to find a size 7 diaper for our disabled son! The medical supply diapers are just wrong in so many ways - you can't adjust the tapes, they're not comfortable or absorbent, and they're too big. This are just right, Mama Bear!
0Comment35 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 28, 2015
I recently was getting low on diapers and found these diapers at a good deal. I couldn't remember why I didn't like them so I thought I would give them another try. I was soon reminded of why and returned them. I had to suffer with the pack that was opened because I needed diapers. These diapers do NOT hold up on a moving toddler. My poor child kept grabbing his front area so I checked it out. His diaper was pretty much coming off. I thought maybe it was his pants were causing it so I changed him and left his clothes off. Not even 5 minutes later it happened again! When he bends over you can see a nice plummer crack too. I would of hated for him to have a mess poop!

Photos show how the diaper kept coming down in the front and a comparison with the Pampers Cruisers (on right in photo) to the Huggies Little Movers diaper (on left in photo) that have an elastic back that forms to your child.
review image review image
99 comments52 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Oh no, I'm sorry to see how poorly these Cruisers diapers fit your child, Shannon. I can understand your frustration and agree that you need a diaper that will keep him covered. Every little one is unique and we also offer our Swaddlers and Baby-Dry diapers. Have you tried either of these? Their difference in fit may help. It may also be beneficial to try a size 6 for him as they'll be larger in size. We wouldn't want you to be disappointed with your purchase and if you have a moment, I invite you to give us a call at 1-877-256-3265 for further help.

Pampers Community Manager
on September 19, 2014
Please don't listen to whoever said these aren't bigger than a size 6. They are. I don't care if they look basically the same size. The 7 has much more room and is way more absorbent. I didn't know what we were going to do b/c my 18 month old is wearing a 3T sometimes 4T, is basically 40 lbs and tall (runs in the family) and was peeing through his size 6's in an hour and a half. I can't keep up with that. I finally found these size 7's and I'm so glad I did! They're good enough that we even use them as overnight diapers now instead of buying the buggies overnights b/c those only go up to 6. These work better for us. If I keep him to one bottle right before bed it lasts all night. He sleeps 12 hours. It's a complete miracle. I was changing his size 6s 3 times a night and he would still wake up wet. If you have a bigger toddler or a late stage wetter or whatever these are great and I recommend trying them!

So- Update. I still love these diapers but had waited too long to order one time and had to go buy some diapers while we waited for these to arrive and just ran into Target and bought the biggest most absorbent diapers they had. Ended up being the Target brand (Up & Up) size 6 overnight diapers. 15 or $16.99 for 54 diapers. Funny enough those are now our go-to diapers. They're bigger than the size 7's (by a whole inch) and I prefer them. Oh and they're cheaper lol and they're super cute they have blue and green polka dots on them. :) I'd always heard good things about Target brand diapers. Shoulda listened earlier.
55 comments48 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on October 5, 2013
We've been loyal Pampers customers since our child's birth. Used Swaddlers from birth, and once he grew out of those, we moved to Cuisers. We've used Cruisers for the past 5 months or so, without incident. Hence, the surprise and disappointment when we received our latest subscribe and save shipment. These new diapers are night and day contrast to what we previously purchased. We've had 5 leaks in 2 weeks! Up until this purchase, we had maybe 2 leaks with pampers! This has never happened in the 14 months of our son's birth. The new diapers feel very thin and rougher than the old version. As others have mentioned, the tabs are inexplicably white. The designs have been updated, but our package has only 2 alternating designs, versus the 3/4 from prior purchases. Finally, the new upgrades now mean fewer diapers per box (although price has increased). I'm really disappointed with Pampers; I don't understand how an upgrade to a product translates to lower quality and value. We've cancelled Subscription.
99 comments92 of 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thanks for letting us know how you feel about the changes, FMU. Since part of the upgrade to Cruisers included an increase in absorbency, I'm sorry to hear that you're now experiencing leaks. We'd be happy to help figure out what's going on with this recent package, so feel free to call one of our experts at 1-800-785-4472. Also, you may be interested to know that the Swaddlers you've used since your son was born are now available through size 5. Hope you'll give Pampers another try.
on December 15, 2013
We have a special needs child and the only place we can find bigger diapers is on amazon. We appreciate them caring this size diapers. As always it arrived without problems.
on December 11, 2013
It as described! Thank you for offering Size 7. My son has special needs and he wears these at night or when he's really sick and unable to get up to use the potty.
on September 10, 2013
I am now on my third child, and I've pretty much tried all diapers there are to try, including cloth (which we love as well). I keep coming back to Cruisers when I need disposables because they never leak, they have a soft scent that seems to keep my diapers from stinking in the trash, and they fit well. I love that the tabs rarely break and they are thinner than those on other brands because my babies have chunky bellies that seem to get chaffed by thicker tabs. However, yet again, we consumers are paying the same price for less diapers! The box I ordered on my subscribe and save last month has eight more diapers in them than the new packaging has. Personally, I'd rather have the old box with more diapers than pay for a redesigned box with less diapers. And while I am complaining, I'm not a big fan of the Sesame Street characters and I wish they would go with something different more like the design on the Swaddlers Sensitive diapers. And bring the mesh liners back to Cruisers; breastfeeding poop tends to be really runny and those liners actually help absorb some of the mess!

(10/6)
I just wanted to update that we have gone through almost a whole box of these now and there is something about the fit that is off. My little one is still roughly the same height and weight as he was at the start of the month (30 inches and 28 pounds) and the Size 5 are so tight that I am thinking we may have to switch to size 6. The diapers are actually leaving marks him, yet they still come up high on his back and belly so I am not understanding how the fit is so off. If they were too small, one would think they would get and shorter, yet this is not the case. The odd thing is, I have bags of Baby Dry size 5 and they still fit him fine. The Cruisers seem really rigid and almost rubbery compared with the Baby Dry and I am wondering if that is not the problem. The diapers, since the addition of the new added absorbency stuff back a few years ago, just do not have the same stretch and give that they used to. I also have had more than a couple of leaks in these at night where I have not had that happen before. I still like Pampers but I feel like we need to shop around to see what else might be out there to fit better for our chunky guy.
0Comment41 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2014
Having a special needs child, it's not easy finding incontinence supplies that fit their bodies...was pleasantly surprised to find this size diaper!