1,229 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Published 12 months ago by coffeefirstthing

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of fibers
These wipes shed off fibers. They leave while fibers on my boy's bottom after each single diaper change and very difficult to remove! This refill pack is not the same as the single 64ct sesitive wipe tubs!
Published 4 months ago by K

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE!, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Pampers Sensitive Wipes 7x Box 448 Count (Health and Beauty)
I only bought these because they were on sale via Subscribe & Save with a coupon. I didn't expect to like them but with 3 small children we go through wipes like water in this house. I usually shy away from Pampers wipes because they are so oily and the cloth is kind of flimsy. However, I don't know if they recently changed things or if it is because these are the "sensitive" brand, but they were fantastic! The cloth is so much better and the oil is much more even and less slimy than usual. I only use these for diaper changes.... whereas other wipes I use to wipe faces, hand, counters, high chairs etc. These wipes were great on cleaning my child's skin! I will be buying this specific type of wipe again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Thick wipes, October 7, 2013
A thicker wipe and less "wet" than most other wipes. They have a tendancy to dry out if not stored correctly and sealed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, January 13, 2014
I love these wipes. Do a great job and are very soft. I prefer huggies diapers and pampers wipes. l

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of fibers, May 13, 2014
K (Houston, TX) - See all my reviews

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on May 14, 2014 6:12:41 AM PDT
Pampers says:
(MANUFACTURER)
K, I'm sorry to hear about the fibers that are shedding with this package of wipes. That doesn't sound up to our high quality standards and we'd be happy to help you with this. If interested, give us a call at 1-800-785-4472. Thanks for your review and hope you'll give Pampers another try.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Wet and coarse wipes, December 28, 2013
I cant understand the high ratings for these wipes. They are very wet (much wetter than the Huggies) and coarse. They irritated my newborn's bottom from the start. I've gone back to using Huggies.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Dec 28, 2013 5:30:05 PM PST
Pampers says:
(MANUFACTURER)
K. George, I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment with our Sensitive Wipes. The wipes are designed with a sufficient amount of wetness for a gentle, yet effective cleaning. However, wetness preference varies by parent. Thank you for letting us know that, in your experience, it was too high, so we can keep this in mind for future product development.

1.0 out of 5 stars nono.., June 9, 2014
i was using costco wet towel for bathroom. and i wanted to try other product so i choose this one but this one no good. if u have a membership with costco, buy costco brand's baby wet towel.

5.0 out of 5 stars love these wipes, June 17, 2013
We love these wipes for our baby because they are sensitive for his bottom. We get them subscribe and save and we are able to save so much money, plus we always have them in stock! Love it!

1.0 out of 5 stars So thin, November 23, 2012
I used to get the thick sensitive wipes and they were great, these are so flimsy and thin, have to use 3 times as many....

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice wipes, August 8, 2013
These wipes work well but they tend to shed. There will be little fibers from the wipes on my baby's bottom. I'll be switching back to Huggies wipes.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - I'm shocked at the poor quality, January 10, 2013
T. L. Dzubak "mlledzubak" (Croton-on-Hudson, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I have NEVER had a bad experience with amazon or an amazon product. These wipes did not come sealed in an outer box for protection. My wipes came completely frozen (and it was 50 degrees out). I could not use them right away. Once thawed, they lost their integrity and fell apart. I should be able to throw them away and get a new product but I have to pack up the damaged wipes and wait for a refund/replacement. I buy items (including baby items) on amazon on a weekly basis, so I'm shocked at this poor experience.

Pampers Sensitive Wipes 7x Box 448 Count