5.0 out of 5 stars price is unbelievable
the fact that baby wipes here in ny costs almost $6 for a 72 count and i paid $11 for 4 packs is unbelievable! i will deff be buying my baby wipes from here from now on.!!
Published on March 29, 2012 by marisol

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price but I won't buy these again--too slippery!
Published on May 26, 2012 by A. Marcroft

5.0 out of 5 stars price is unbelievable, March 29, 2012
This review is from: Pampers SoftCare Unscented Wipes 1x Fitment Pack 72 Count (Pack of 4) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Wipes in a, January 27, 2012
After having several other types of wipes either be discontinued or on back order by Amazon, we finally settled on these wipes as part of the Amazon Mom "Subscribe and Save" plan. There are a few reasons why these are good:

1. The wipes are a good thickness. We all want to avoid a thin wipe ripping after a blowout diaper, don't we?
2. They're soft. Studies show that kids who have their bum wiped with soft wipes are 17% more likely to get a perfect score on the SAT.
3. They're uncented. Do you really need wipes that smell like bad perfume?
4. The container has a reusable plastic top which is so much better than the annoying clear plastic tape on other wipes
5. Finally, since kids already cost a fortune, it's nice to get a 20% discount for the Subscribe and Save plan

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 3, 2012
this is excellent...not scented so thumbs up for that...my baby didnt get rashes so thumbs up for that too...and this is very smooth coz some other brands wipes are not that smooth so i recommand this for the use of newborn baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for on the Go!, November 21, 2012
So much better then the travel size because it is a bigger pack! Best wipes ever! Moist, stay moist, and big! Very soft as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these wipes, July 17, 2012
SLH (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
I like this kind of wipes for the less often use. I keep a pack of these down in my basement for when we are outside (walkout basement) and I can quick grab a wipe to clean up some messy faces or hands. I also use them for an occasional diaper change. I don't worry about the wipes drying out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Resealable Wipes, June 28, 2012
I absolutely love these wipes and their packaging. They smell great and are very sturdy. The resealable package they come in is perfect for a diaper bag and it is so much better than the resealable bags with the little sticker tab. I always end up having to put those in ziplock bags to keep them moist.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price but I won't buy these again--too slippery!, May 26, 2012
I keep having to change which wipes we buy after having several other types of wipes either be discontinued or on back order by Amazon, we tried these wipes as part of the Amazon Mom "Subscribe and Save" plan but boy was that a mistake! I hated them. So slippery I kept getting poop on my hands--gross! I remember trying these with the last kid and not liking them but I wanted to give these a try to see if I just got a bad batch but no...second batch still too wet and slippery. (

So, back to good ol' Huggies. The huggies seem to be thicker or rougher (or less lotion)so when you wipe gross poop that is sticky it wipes it off rather than glossing over it. I guess that if you're not an Amazon Mom (I know that it used to be free) that the price isn't as low as 2 cents but if you are an Amazon Mom they're still 3 cents..a little bit more but for super busy moms I'm happy with that and not having to remember my coupons and get to a certain store before they're not on sale. So try these wipes, Huggies One and Done Fragrance Free Baby Wipes, 56 Count (Pack of 8) you'll be happier!

Case in point...I'm on my fourth boy...two in diapers..need lots of wipes...these ARE NOT THE ONES FOR ME! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Effective, November 20, 2011
Great for home use but cannot be flushed in the toilet. That could cause plumbing issues so keep that in mind. I think there are some other brands that are flushable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Baby Wipes!, September 23, 2011
These baby wipes are great. Has more moisture than some other brands that we have tried. Also, with the dispensing area clicking closed, the wipes stay moist. The dispensing cover is still easy to open with just one hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 20, 2011
I receive this product every month via subscribe and save and it really works. They are soft wipes that help me clean my baby's bm really fast and they are not very thick. I would recommend them.

Rate and Discover Movies