Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 questions
votes
It comes in a large over pack case with packages inside. Each of the individual packages has a rewards sticker inside.
Jun 3, 2014 by Lori
votes
No....I have noticed no difference, maybe the cartoon on the front?
Jul 18, 2014 by Andrew K.
votes
Sorry but we do not ship to Nigeria. There may be international suppliers that do though so check the international amazon websites
Jun 3, 2014 by Mike - Everything O2
votes
Yes.
Nov 18, 2013 by S. Doshi
votes
Yes, they do
Nov 6, 2013 by Omolara
votes
TLF Yes this can ship to Alaska but there may be some limitations. There maybe some restrictions or limitations with the carrier UPS. I am not 100% sure about their delivey coverage area. If you have UPS service where your shipping address is at then you should good to go. Good Luck Ace
Oct 1, 2013 by MICHAEL ESPY
votes
Don't know the when. Do know they were made in USA. These diapers were recommend from hospital. My grandson does not get a rash with this diaper and they are very soft.
Sep 22, 2013 by Casey
votes
2.5ft by 1ft (30 inches by 12 inches)
Aug 9, 2013 by Sophiasmommy
votes
Depends on the level. If it's not yet moved into the "shipping soon" phase yes, if it has you have about a 50/50 chance.
Sep 29, 2013 by Chella
votes
Box says up to 10 lbs but I found my two would manage to leak out by 9 lbs. Also, if you have one of those adorable chubby babies then it won't fit well around waist much past 8 lbs. it wasn't until size 2 that we spent a long time in one size.
Oct 3, 2013 by Melissa Leppert
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers