Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on March 9, 2012
There's nothing wrong with the wipes. They are thick, soft, and have the right amount of moisture. What bothers me is the sticker-like resealable flap for the wipes. In a store I can buy the packaging that has the hard yellow plastic closure, but these have the sticky seal that generally loses its stickiness after a few days. This causes the wipes to dry out quickly. I use the subscribe and save feature for these wipes, so I hope that my next order has the other seal!
on February 22, 2012
Just called to see if there are wipes that have the plastic closure and was told they don't do them for the large boxes anymore, the individual refills or the I think it was 3 pack of refills do have them...which neither is worth the money to me. I told them they should put in the suggestion to switch back and that they may want to get on here to see all the reviews of people disappointed that it has changed. Other than that I love the wipes
on March 28, 2012
I have had this item on my subscribe and save list for about a year now and I LOVED the yellow plastic lid. It meant I could pop the whole package in my diaper bag, and the wipes stayed very fresh. But now, everytime I open a new package, the sticker used to close them rips. So now I can't seal the package and the wipes dry out. Even if by some miracle I do manage not to mangle the sticky closure, I always end up getting it a little wet every time I pull out a wipe. After a few times of this the tab won't stick anymore and I end up with dry wipes. I am very disappointed in this change. Not only were we not notified (Like we wouldn't notice) but the image that shows the convenient plastic closure is still here on Amazon. This is very misleading. PLEASE tell pampers to go back to the old packaging! I switched my last delivery over to Huggies with the plastic lid, only this month to find those have been discontinued as well. I am so sad now.
on October 24, 2011
I have used regular Pampers wipes and regular Huggies wipes. I bought these ThickCare wipes recently because of the price, and I like a thicker wipe for my little one. These are just ok. They are thicker than the regular Pampers wipes, and probably not as thick as regular Huggies wipes. They do seem to tear easier than Huggies, and they are pretty rough. While I'm a Pampers-only diapers Mom, I think I'll stick with Huggies wipes from now on.
on September 6, 2011
I got these because I was looking for a thicker wipe, like the huggies, and these were the best value. I figured since these were pampers that they'd be similar or better, but I was a bit disappointed. These are more like the cheapie wipes and are a bit on the stiffer side and not quite as big. I actually prefer the equate (walmart) brand to these. I'll use the box, but I'll cancel the subscribe and save and go back to the huggies. It's all about preference and these are not for me.
on January 10, 2012
I am a big fan of Pampers, espically their "sensitive" products. I purchased these wipes because there was a great deal on them. I loved the thickness of the wipe. It was more helpful than other wipes. The smell was a little strong. Mixed with other smells (you know what I mean...) it would make me sick. I would still buy the Thickcare wipes just the unscented ones next time.
on May 21, 2012
They are just ok. I that they are thick, but I don't like that they seem drier in comparison to other wipes out there. If they made them super thick AND more moist that would be the perfect baby wipe.
on August 15, 2011
These stick together and did not pop up out of the package like they supposed to. When you are wrestling a messy little one with one hand and trying to get wipes out with the other you need them to pop up. We have had better luck with the store brand wipes from our local grocery store.
on October 18, 2010
This is my first try at using Pampers Thick Care wipes. I prefer a wipe that does have a scent but these are overwhelming. I wanted maybe a softer scented wipe. They are thick and take the poop off very well but, I also do not like the packaging. I like to put my wipes in a box on the changing table and these don't work well when using one hand to yank one out of the package. These are okay for the diaper bag, I guess. I would have preferred a packge that could be opened and place into the plastic box. I will not be buying these again, unless they change the scent and the packaging.
on November 1, 2011
These wipes are ok- they clean little bottoms! But they are really hard to pull up out of the container. They are really, really thick- which is nice- BUT they get stuck down in the container or bag and it's pretty annoying when you want them to do the pop-up thing to get more than one wipe!