5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product
I can honestly say these PanSaver EZ slow cooker liners are the best ever !! I've purchased others (both from Amaazon and locally), and these are far superior.

What's especially nice about them are the nylon "ties" that are really useful for steaming outside the traditional use of a crock pot liner; plus the quality is just plain superior.

The only...
Published on August 6, 2009 by K.E.B.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as reynolds
Published on February 23, 2010 by Kat T

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product, August 6, 2009
K.E.B. (Midwest USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PanSaver EZ Clean Multi-Use Cooking Bags Slow Cooker Liners (Kitchen)

The only vexsome thing is that Amazon is not listing the quantity of bags included. In this case, it was a total of 25. However, that's an item description issue and has nothing to do with the great quality of these liners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Crockpot or Slow Cooker Liners, June 27, 2009
Barbara J. Konen (Greenbelt, MD USA) - See all my reviews
I'm very disabled, so it's often not easy for me to clean out dishes -- therefore, I look for items that will assist me, and this is one of those. I cook whatever I want in the slow cooker in these bags, empty the bags, freeze what I don't eat, and throw the bag away! They're super for my purposes, and they eliminate the need for using a "spray" on the ceramic dish within the cooker! I love them and totally recommend them. I haven't tried them for other purposes, but I imagine they would be equally good as roaster bags.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Invention..., July 23, 2010
Crock pot meals have been a favorite of mine for just about as long as the slow cooker itself has been around. I can remember owning one where the ceramic liner was not removable, and you had to balance the unit over the sink to wash it, lest you get the business end wet and ruin it. Fortunately the removable innards were invented and has made cleaning them a whole lot easier. But not easy enough. Crock pots cook very slowly over an entire day at times, and love to seal in some of whatever it is you're fixin' on the side if the walls. The chore of cleaning it can be a hard, tedious one despite its portability, as well as in rare cases a fatal one if it slips out of your wet hands and falls into the sink a little to heavily.

Enter these marvelous Pansaver bags. Up until a few months ago I didn't even know they existed. I ran into them just browsing for aluminum foil. The ones I first bought were the Reynolds brand that are also available on Amazon. I have to admit that they proved to be flawless in their performance for the one package I used. No leaks, no runs, no errors. I decided to try these just because they were cheaper. The Reynolds only comes in boxes of 4, and you only get about 16 of them for the price of 20 of these at a time. Material wise these bags feel to be just the same thickness and design as the Reynolds. They are thin, but very tough and can easily be spread inside your cooker to form a clean seal between your fixin's and the ceramic insert. Despite the heat, stirring, and jostling around they stay amazingly intact. I have only had one leak, (a very minor one) over the use of perhaps a dozen or so of these. And when you are through with your meal, they easily peel away from the insert and are tossed out. It just doesn't come any easier or more convenient. One thing about the size of these. I own a 2 1/2 quart crock pot that being on the small side gets rather lost in the size of these bags. They claim that they will fit any cooker from a 3 quart to a 6, but definitely lean more towards the big boys. You will get a lot of excess baggage as hangover if you're using a 3 quart machine. My solution has been to funnel the bags through my fist so they are tightly wound and just tie a small knot at the top, as you do a garbage bag to keep it from falling in. Doesn't matter if it is a little crooked, there is still more than enough and they work just fine. But a lot of the excess is eliminated. I love these bags and just wish I had discovered them many scrubbings ago. If you enjoy crock pot meals, these bags will almost become the highlight of your meal. This box of 25 liners by Pansaver is difficult to find in stores and very reasonably priced on Amazon. Recommended for making your meals a lot easier and more enjoyable...

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as reynolds, February 23, 2010
I ordered these, and while I waited for them to arrive I grabbed a box of the Reynolds brand crock pot liners to tide me over. I LOVED them. I got these in and when I tried it the first time, it leaked. I was making a black eyed pea soup, so I though maybe the soup was just too much liquid for it. I've used it twice since, and both times they have leaked into the crock pot. The other brand didn't leave ANYTHING behind, so while they are much pricier, they definitely work better. I'm sadly disappointed, but you get what you pay for I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, December 9, 2009
I love this product! The clean up is a breeze and fats are easily discarded. Also, it seems to protect the crock liner from that infamous film!
It may leak occasionally, but I won't be without them. This is the only pan liner product I have used. I liked it because it is safe up to 400 degrees.
Of course, I am taking it on faith that it doesn't leak harmful chemicals into my food. At this point, I don't taste anything "funky" and will continue to enjoy them until.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Does an excellent job, September 8, 2011
drebbles (Arlington, MA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
PanSaver EZ Clean Multi-Use Cooking Bags Slow Cooker Liners can be used several ways. They can be used in slow cookers - they fit 3 to 6.5 quart round and oval slow cookers - tossing the liner in the trash once it has cooled off. You can use it to line oven dishes and roasters - the liner fits a 9 x 13 inch baking dish or standard roasting pan and you can use it on cooking temperatures up to 400 degrees (Fahrenheit). Finally, the bags can be used to steam vegetables and fish - either in the microwave or oven (again in temperatures up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit). The bags come with nylon ties so it is easy to close up the bags and toss them in the trash when you are done.

I really like the PanSaver EZ Clean Multi-Use Cooking Bags Slow Cooker Liners. They do an excellent job and make clean up a breeze. The bags are huge and fit into many different size crockpots or pans. I've mostly used them in the crockpot and they are easy to lift out when the meal is done and the crockpot itself remains nice and clean. I've not had any problems of leaking when I use the bags - they are very sturdy. I like the fact that there are 25 bags in the box - most crockpot liners I've looked for come only a few in a box - this box will last me a long time. I also like the fact that there are ties in the box - the ties are also very sturdy and easy to use and do a nice job of securing the bag.

I am very pleased with the PanSaver EZ Clean Multi-Use Cooking Bags Slow Cooker Liners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Bags, January 14, 2011
Have used ezpans in the past, wasn't able to find them. These pansavers appeared to be exactly the same so I decided to try them out. Just like the ezpans these are very strong bags, and very large. I've tried a few of these now, and like the old brand I haven't had any leaks yet. Like I mentioned in another persons review, I've tried Reynolds in the past and I have better results with the ezpans and pansaver. We have a couple large crockpots, one is oval shape and a little larger than the other, and also gets quite a bit hotter. The Reynolds bags were a bit of a tight fit on our larger crockpot, and they also tended to tear when pulling out the bag to drain leftovers into a container to save. You can feel the difference with these pansavers, they're thicker and stronger, they don't give when you pull them out, they're just much tougher bags. One other thing to mention, another review from a couple years ago mentioned nylon ties, we didn't get any in our bag so I'm thinking maybe they're not included any longer? No big deal, can't really imagine having a use for them anyway. Good bags, very tough and very large, very good price. All things, especially price, better than anything we've found in grocery stores.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, October 5, 2010
I chose these bags because they were less expensive. I love that there is less clean up, but like some of the other review's state, they do leak sometimes. It is really convenient to tie up the bag to put in the fridge or throw away leftovers. Overall I have really liked haveing these bags and would choose them over the other options available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, September 15, 2009
This is one great buy. They are so much cheaper than what you get in the grocery stores. There are 25 liners in the box so it's well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars They work well, so far, January 12, 2013
I've only used one bag so far, to make chicken broth. It worked well, though it kind of sounded like it was sizzling. I remember reading somewhere that you need to add a bit of water between the crock and the liner; and I had forgotten to do that this time. Still turned out just fine though. Way cheaper than the Reynolds brand.

Rate and Discover Movies