Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pana-Vue Replacement Lamp
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2008
I believe I received the wrong replacement lamp for the slide viewer I purchased. It has a small base (like a Christmas tree light) and looks nothing like the picture. The slide viewer works very well; however, it did not come with a lightbulb, so I had to go buy one from the store upon receiving the slide viewer. It would have been nice if the slide viewer would have said it didn't come with a bulb. Thanks.
on November 30, 2009
Shipping cost more than the bulb which I could have picked-up at any hardware store.
on March 1, 2013
This item looks to be well made. I am an electrician and I think that the tungsten lamp element looks to be very strong and sturdy. I did test it after I received it in the mail. This item was well packaged and it looks as if it will last a long time based on the size and design of the tungsten element.
on February 17, 2008
The bulb is not even close to the one pictured, but it works. I personally think the bulb was over priced. But again it works.
on March 9, 2010
i have heard of making a profit for an item but the price they charge is pure greed.
on May 2, 2014
have not needed to use this bulb yet. Purchased replacement for a slide projector box - incase the present one burns out.
It has not needed to be replaced as of yet.
Not used so can't say how this will work - but seems like a normal light bulb.
on May 20, 2013
My Pana-Vue replacement lamp arrived in the same box as the Pana-Vue Slide viewer which I ordered from Amazon. It was neatly wrapped in bubble wrap. I have not used it as I have not needed it, as yet. The Slide viewer came with a lamp, but I purchased this to make sure I have it, just in case the original burns out.
on May 23, 2013
It is always good to have a spare bulb on hand. I hope that it works, but I have not had to use it. My rating is simply based on being able to purchase a spare together with the purchase of the unit.
on December 20, 2014
My Mom gave me a bunch of slides from the 60's and 70's and I needed a viewer. So I bought the Pana-Vue slide viewer and decided to get an extra bulb for it. The viewer is just what I needed. I haven't had to use the replacement bulb yet.
on February 29, 2016
This was purchased as a backup. I am assuming that the bulb is not faulty. I have not had to use it yet because the one that came with the Pana-Vue slide viewer. is still functioning (only about 2 hours of use so far). Perhaps for backup/replacement parts there should be a N/A category.