The PanaVise 350 multipurpose work center is a compact work-holding tool bundle designed to hold larger, heavier objects. The 350 multipurpose work center features a head that opens up to 9", removable neoprene jaw pads, and a tray mount with six built-in parts wells. The components are mounted around a PanaVise 300 standard base, which features compatibility with additional tool and vise head options, and PanaVise "split-ball" functionality utilizing single-knob controls for head movement through 3 separate planes (tilt, turn and rotate).
The all-in-one compact work station for holding larger, heavier objects. View larger.
The Compact Work Station for Larger, Heavier Objects
The PanaVise 350 multipurpose work center is made up of three PanaVise components: the 376 extra-wide opening vise head, the 300 standard base and the 312 parts tray mount. The 376 vise head opens up to 9", and has "double-action" jaws. This configuration allows for fast opening and closing, as both sides of the jaws move simultaneously when the vise is cranked. The jaws self-center, which ensures a good fit against items, and allows the contact points of jaws to be reversed, providing 'zero' closure when a user needs to secure very small items. The unit ships with reversible and removable 1-7/8" neoprene jaw pads. One side of the pads has multiple grooves designed for flat surfaces, while the other has a wide "V" groove to hold round objects. The 300 standard base connects the 376 head component to the 312 part tray mount. Pre-drilled tapped holes in the aluminum 312 parts tray mount allow it to be attached to the 300 standard base. The 4-5/16" tray diameter and weight (1.4 lbs.) add to the overall stability. The 312 parts tray mount contains six integrated part wells with rounded edges that ease parts grasping. The tray also contains three pre-drilled and tapped 1/4"-20 holes to secure additional accessories.
Tilt, Turn and Rotate Functionality
The PanaVise PanaVise 350 multipurpose work center utilizes PanaVise single knob "split-ball" functionality at the point of contact between its base and vise head attachment. Once an item is secured within the head, the base's the split-ball adjustment system allows for maneuvering along three separate planes. The complete mobility range is a 90-degree tilt to the side, along with either an angled rotation or a level turn range of 360 degrees. This range of mobility allows a user to rearrange a work item into any position, and eliminates the need to adjust the overall position of the work station.
A 9" jaw opening, reversible jaw contact points and adjustability along three planes
(soldering iron holder not included). View larger.
The parts tray base mount ensures that small items are accessible. View larger.
Additional Head Options
Although the PanaVise 350 multipurpose work center is intended for use with the included 376 extra wide opening vise head attachment, it is also compatible with a range of other vise head accessories. The base works with all PanaVise 300 series vise heads, as well as the PV Jr. model 203 head, or any other tool accessory with a 5/8" diameter shaft.
- Components designed for holding larger, heavier objects
- Wide jaws open up to 9"
- "Double-action" jaws open and close quickly and can be reversed to provide 'zero' closure
- Reversible neoprene jaw pads are ribbed on one side and have a wide 'V' notch on the other side
- Load control knob allows adjustment in all three axes (90-degree tilt, 360-degree rotation and 360-degree angled turn)
- Base accepts all 300 series vise heads, or any 5/8" diameter shaft
- Parts tray base mount adds stability, has six rounded parts trays, and six non-marring, anti-skid pads
|Overall ||376 Extra Wide Vise Head ||300 Standard Base ||312 Tray Base Mount |
- Height: 7-7/8" (200 mm)
- Weight: 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- 3-plane adjustability
- Rotation: 360 degrees
- Turn: 360 degrees
- Tilt: 90 degrees
- Height: 5-1/4" (133.3 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Length: 11-1/2" (292.1 mm)
- Post/Stem diameter: 5/8" (15.9 mm)
- Jaw range: 0" to 9" (228.6 mm)
- Jaw pads: Neoprene; removable; 1-7/8" (47.6 mm) high x 1-1/2" (38.1 mm) wide
- Height: 3-3/4" (95.2 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs. (0.6 kg)
- Diameter: 4-5/16" (109.5 mm)
- Shaft diameter accepted: 5/8" (15.9 mm)
- Bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4" flathead screws
- Height: 3/4" (19.1 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Diameter: 8-1/2" (215.9 mm)
- Part wells: 6
- Holes: 1/4-20 holes pre-drilled and tapped for base and soldering accessory attachment
- Nonskid pads: 6
What's in the Box?
- PanaVise 376 extra-wide opening vise head
- Two 346 deluxe neoprene jaw pads
- PanaVise 300 standard base
- PanaVise 312 parts tray base mount
- Six non-marring, anti-skid pads
- User's manual and warranty information
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All PanaVise products are warranted against defective materials and/or workmanship to all original consumer owners from the date of original consumer purchase for the lifetime of ownership by the original consumer owner. In the event of defective materials and/or workmanship, PanaVise Products, Inc. will, without charge, repair or replace, at its option, the defective product within 60-days from the receipt of the defective product. The Warranty does not apply to damage not resulting from defective materials and/or workmanship while in the possession of the original consumer or to unreasonable use by the original consumer, which includes but is not limited to improper installation, or failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
Founded in 1957 by tool and die maker Otto Colbert and currently headquartered in Reno, Nevada, PanaVise is a leader in work-holding products. Over the years, a natural outgrowth of this expertise has been continued development of other items which hold things securely and offer a wide range of motion. Important areas in which this has been applied include, Electronics, CCTV Camera Mounts, and Audio/Video Mounts, earning PanaVise the nickname the "the hold it anywhere you want it company."