5.0 out of 5 stars Review
I purchased this product witout having seen one up close. It was exactly as expected, all the parts arrived, assembly was simple and the overall design is sturdy. I recommend this item to anyone. The shipping was a bit expensive if that is a concern.
Published on December 22, 2008 by J. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than stated
No way will this hold a cord of wood as the description stated. You might get a little over 1/2 cord. Simple to assemble. Worth the price.
Published 13 months ago by Gardening 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, December 22, 2008
J. Brown (Louisville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panacea 15204 Deluxe Outdoor Log Rack, Black, 8-Feet (Lawn & Patio)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy log rack for a great price!, June 2, 2013
Michael (Jackson, NJ, United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking for an inexpensive yet sturdy to stack some excess left over from last winter. After shopping around on Amazon I settled on this Panacea log rack. For the price of around $60 I wasn't expecting much of a rack, just something to hopefully hold the wood until next winter but to my surprise this Panacea log rack is a great value for the money.

It arrived in a sturdy box with easy to follow instructions for assembly. All the components were painted nicely. The nuts and bolts provided were heavy duty and machined well. Assembly took about 15 minutes with one person. I was able to tighened each nut/bolt very tightly without anything stripping. Then I placed the rack into position and started loading it with wood. In about 30 more minutes the rack was full the top with 8 feet of wood and was very sturdy probably due to the additional feet supporting the load half way through its length.

I would certainly buy this product again and would recommend it to anyone seeking a log rack at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wood holder, October 14, 2011
Have had this for 6 years and kinda over load it a little. But even at that, its held tight and never bent ,,,,I do need another one soon, When the wife lets me lol.All kidding aside great product and sturdy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than stated, July 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, June 30, 2013
Before I ordered this product, I didn't know what to do with my logs. They just sat in the corner of my yard, looking very disorganized. This log rack was the perfect solution. It holds a lot of logs, and looks great, not to mention it's sturdy! Overall, a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid value, June 25, 2013
This wood rack is perfect for use indoors (if you have the room) or outdoors. Seems to be sturdier than many and an excellent price value. Definitely worth considering!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts, August 12, 2012
The product arrived in what appeared to be a customer return - repackaged, tape not cleanly reapplied, etc. While I have no problem buying something that another customer returned, I expect the package to be intact, in other words, the seller should take the time to repackage the product and make sure everything is in order. In my case, 3 nuts were missing from the hardware - the bag with the nuts and bolts was torn open and they spilled into the cardboard box. Although assembly is pretty obvious, the instruction sheet was torn in half - very sloppy. Now I need to figure out how to get replacement nuts, and probably will go to Home Depot than to figure out how this is done online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Stable, July 29, 2013
I was actually worried about the stability of this when I received it. However, I was pleasantly surprised. No sagging or weaknesses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, well made, easy to assemble, October 18, 2013
I'm very happy. The pieces arrived individually wrapped in plastic sleeves to protect the powdercoat finish. Twelve bolts and it was assembled! It's solid and plenty durable. I used patio paving blocks under the legs to keep it level in the backyard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., October 15, 2013
Easy to assemble. Can remove one of the two sections to make a 4 foot rack if you find 8 foot is too much.

Panacea 15204 Deluxe Outdoor Log Rack, Black, 8-Feet
$78.26 $56.07
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies