5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bargain
Published on December 23, 2011 by Sparky

3.0 out of 5 stars non-canvas log tote
The fabric tag on this tote says "PVC 100% Made in China". I was disappointed because I was expecting a heavy-duty canvas tote but this medium-duty nylon bag still seems to do the job. Hopefully it will last a few seasons.
Published on January 30, 2011 by W. Nemmer

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bargain, December 23, 2011
Sparky (Dallas, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panacea 15251 Canvas Log Tote, Black (Lawn & Patio)
I'm a bit puzzled by the bad reviews. Either 2 different carriers are being shipped when this product is ordered, or some buyers are mistaken about it's fabric. The small tight weave of the canvas and the slight sheen of the material could cause some to think that it's nylon; however, mine is definitely a canvas carrier. In addition, the inner nylon liner is waterproof (keeping water and dirt from leaking through and staining my carpet). I hauled in a 2'x 2'x 6' stack from the woodpile upon receiving it and its no worse for wear. This carrier should last at least 3 seasons. It's not the deal of the century, but its easily worth twice the price (and no shipping cost with Prime). I hope that this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tote for the $$, January 12, 2011
I purchased this log tote mainly to save my jackets from splinters. I usually bring in wood to burn from our "log bin" and it gets pretty messy. Now I just take this tote out with me, lay it flat and start stacking! I can bring in a lot of wood in one trip. The tote gets awfully heavy, but has never ripped or torn in the month I've used it. I use it atleast 2-3 times per day! I highly recommend this tote. Nothing fancy, but it's large enough to do a great job! The handle straps are sewn the entire away around the material so they will never tear away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, January 12, 2009
Got this for my husband for christmas. He loves it. It's great because now he can tote several logs of wood in and not leave a mess through the whole house. Plus it's easy to clean and heavy duty.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful backsaving tote, December 9, 2009
After years of carrying in logs one or two at a time, I finally decided to try A LOG tote. It's simply wonderful. Two trips to the log pile and I'm done and no pieces of bark strewn in my path. Extremely sturdy and easily contains the logs. I would highly recommend this item.

3.0 out of 5 stars non-canvas log tote, January 30, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy and tough, March 27, 2011
This review is from: Panacea 15251 Canvas Log Tote, Black (Lawn & Patio)
I've been carrying firewood in my arms for years when I saw this and scoffed, why? But I now wish I had got one a long time ago. It has proven to keep the floor cleaner, I can make fewer trips since I can carry more without dropping any. For the price, this is very tough and I'm very satisfied with the quality. Since it doesn't take much room, it is easily stored the rest of the year. This is a a handy carrier and would recommend it if you burn much firewood. I keep mine burning most of the winter so it gets lots of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Log Bag, July 14, 2009
This bag is the best one we have owned. Very lightweight but sturdy and big enough to put normal logs in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tote!, November 28, 2009
Makes carrying firewood a whole lot easier. No more getting your shirts all dirty carrying firewood. Holds enough firewood for a nice evening in front of the fireplace. Totally love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars firewood tote, April 23, 2007
We used this at our cabin, and my husband loved it! He could carry quite a few logs inside without all the usual mess. It made making a fire so much easier. It was easy to handle.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Panacea 15251 Canvas Log Tote, Black (Lawn & Patio)
I got two of these. One for me and one for my son. While they can hold a good load of wood securely, getting them loaded can be a hassle. The end flaps don't stay upright as you see in the picture but fold down under the wood. It can be frustrating to load them. Maybe in time I will figure it out but I rue the day I gave away my nice leather one.

Panacea 15251 Canvas Log Tote, Black