4.0 out of 5 stars Potting Bench
Published on April 11, 2010 by C. Mcdowell

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy something else
Published on October 11, 2011 by Bob Costa

4.0 out of 5 stars Potting Bench, April 11, 2010
This review is from: Panacea Products Potting Bench with Soil Reservoir, Bronze (Lawn & Patio)
I'm really happy with my potty bench. It arrived really fast, even with the free shipping. It was simple to put together and it looks really good. The only thing I wish is that it was just a little bit taller. But it looks great in the back yard with flowers on it. I used it as a potting bench today and it was great not having to bend down to do all that potting. I would recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy something else, October 11, 2011
Bob Costa (FL United States) - See all my reviews
I thought this looked like a good product. The first one arrived with most of the legs bent due to a box not designed for UPS shipping. The box was not beat up, but the damage was clearly due to inadequate packaging. The replacement arrived with a broken hinge that significantly affected the structural soundness of the item. It is annoying to have to keep re-ordering an item. I have now ordered a different item as a replacement. Amazon is good about returns, but I am still annoyed at losing more than a week and having to ship two items back to them.

I can't really comment much on the item, since the damage may have affected how poorly it seems built. Pieces did not fit well. I suggest you avoid this one and buy something else.

I ended up buying a Foldable Potting Bench instead. I am so happy this one was a piece of junk so it got returned twice and I gave up. Now that I have the folding bench, I can see why it is just so much better than this standard one would have been. It looks better, it was $30 cheaper, and will certainly last longer and get more use. See my review there for a full story.

5.0 out of 5 stars exceeded my expectations, April 17, 2013
K. Collins "kassiecollins" (Jonesborough, TN United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this cautiously based upon other reviews but I'm happy to report that this little potting bench is better than I'd hoped. Like a previous reviewer, my bench incurred minor damage in transit (a hard rub to the finish in a few spots) and time will tell if that damage will weaken the appearance/functionality of the bench. This thing is a snap to put together; I had it up and installed in about 10 minutes. At first I wasn't thrilled with the soil reservoir, but it is roomy enough to store small tools and gloves in the off-season. Probably the best feature of this potting bench is how it looks in the landscape; it is a really pretty little piece, functional as well as ornamental, sturdy but not industrial...all-in-all a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love,love, love this bench!, September 10, 2012
I bought this bench about 3 years ago and yes,we really like it. Were able to also find the exact matching hose holder and together, a smart-looking set.The bench folds nearly flat,which is a bonus, as our winters can be pretty harsh so we put it away when the season ends.Bench is also helpful when we eat outdoors--you can place pitchers,platters,etc. on it with no worry.And it looks great too!

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit well together, had to rig it together with garden staples, May 3, 2012
dee (fort wayne, in, United States) - See all my reviews
The potting bench arrived in a timely manner, was well packaged and looked like I expected it to (except for the soil bag, it didn't have the handles on it that the pic shows). This item did not fit well together at all. I could only get 3 of the 4 corners of the table top to clamp in (just didn't fit). The soil bag was way too small for the hole in the table, it just fell right through! It didn't even come close to reaching any part of the table top so I had to use wire garden staples to clamp it onto the table. Ridiculous. This item cost way too much money for such shoddy craftsmanship. How in the world did this pass any kind of inspection? I would return it but I finally got it all to fit together enough that I can't stand the thought of taking it all apart. Hope it holds up. Very disappointed, D. Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, July 21, 2011
just received this potting stand is perfect, everything i wanted. am so pleased looks great on my patio. Fast service packed great!
thank you. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little potters bench, February 10, 2012
PC "PC" (USA California) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly, easy to put together, looks beautiful.
Holds all my little plants, nice accent piece to my patio.
It's exactly what I expected, and looks nicer than I thought it would.
Beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one problem, November 14, 2011
I bought this for my wife and she is pretty happy with it. She especially likes the soil holder. The only problem we have encountered is that the legs are just straight pieces of metal. If you keep it on a patio or something this is no problem, if you just keep it on the ground, the legs sink into the dirt. Some sort of "feet" would have been nice. That is my only complaint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute, Yet Functional, April 21, 2014
I just love my little potting bench!!! My husband loved it to, said it took him all of 10 minutes to put it together!!! I have the back decorated and a hat hanging from it up against my garage, under the eaves; so it is going to be protected from the elements. I live in Kauai, so it is going to be exposed to a lot of dampness. So far it is holding up beautifully!! ,

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 5, 2014
I love this it is a great addition to my yard. It was so simple to assemble. It is really nice at a great price.

ARRAY(0x980ece94)