5.0 out of 5 stars The best sports bra I own, but pricey!
Published on June 21, 2012 by bbq929

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed after only a month
Published 20 months ago by Allison G.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sports bra I own, but pricey!, June 21, 2012
This review is from: Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra (Apparel)
I am blessed with a lot above the waist (34F) and I'm a runner. I've always had a hard time finding sports bras that support well, minimize bounce, and decrease uniboob. This bra does all that, and is very well made, good quality materials, I know it will last a long time. So, even though it's a bit pricey, it's a worthwhile investment. I have 2 and will likely purchase more if different colors become available via prime membership/shipping. Oh, and if I have one piece of advice, it's go to a PROFESSIONAL bra store (not your local dept store) and get properly fitted. I thought I was a 36DD, and after getting fitted, I can tell you it makes all the difference in the world to wear the right size bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars ORDER ONE SIZE SMALLER! <3<3, January 29, 2013
I absolutely Love this bra. I've got 40FF's and have had a large chest since early highschool, even back when I was a bit smaller around the waist (:P). They've always gotten in the way and it took long enough to find a good, every day, under-wire bra. I had simply given up on sports bras because I could never find any that were up for the challenge, and most lingerie stores (including the plus size demographic) told me to just wear an under-wire...uh, ouch? So I resolved myself to mashing them into two sports bras of whatever fit. Granted - no matter what - if you're trying to go out running with huge bazooms, they're going to hurt and go everywhere. I've literally been punched in the face by my own tata before. These aren't a magical cure all for that, and I'd be surprised if one exists. But, I do Zumba every day and would usually squeeze into the largest, but tightest sports bra I could and then wear another sports cami with a shelf on top of that, and that still felt substandard most days. With this thing, I felt like I didn't even need to wear the cami - Shoot, this thing's been the closest to feeling like they weren't even there since I can remember.

Cons:
- As stated earlier: order a size smaller. I started with my usual size (I get measured 2-3 times a year) and the cups and rib cage were too big. I exchanged it for a 38F, and it fits perfect.
- There's a slight uniboob, but honestly, it does a Really good job keeping them apart for how much support it has. I'm not complaining, I've had Way worse.
- Little on the "spensive" side. Definitely don't settle for the wrong size, ladies. Return it if it aint right the first time. The girls deserve better than that! And so does your back.

Other Pros:
- Nice thick, wide straps that distribute weight well.
- A metal latch on the back of the shoulder straps to make a racerback. (Haven't tested it yet, but the steel they used feels solid and strong)
- Holds onto the rib cage very securely without suffocating or digging (there's a bit of a scratchiness to it at first, but I've never had a bra that doesn't lose that after a bit of wear and a few washes)

Overall - TOTALLY WORTH IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite sports bra, March 25, 2012
This review is from: Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra (Apparel)
I am a 32F and this is the best fitting (sports) bra I have found. I love the fact that the hooks attach on the back but I heard that it loosens after a while if you use it a lot. I am obsessed with having my bras fit perfect and the separate cups don't make me feel 'squished' and the contouring just helps minimize bounce greatly. I'm about to buy my third one bc I am tired of using the "i don't have a clean sports bra" excuse for not working out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra (Apparel)
Best sports bra EVER!!! I used Shock Absorbers for over a year (since I found out my true bra size) and they're ok. I was happy with them until I tried this bra! Oh my word! It's amazing! It gets 5 out of 5 from me in every area: comfort, fit, support, quality and appearance! It's expensive but it's worth the money. Panache have done their research!
One word of advice. Make sure you know your correct bra size before getting this bra. I have read the few negative reviews and I can tell that all of them are not happy with this bra because they have the wrong size. Wearing the wrong size can even impact on how long the bra lasts (underwires start to poke out pretty soon because it's not sitting where it's supposed to). Your underbust measurement in inches is your band size!!!! Do NOT add any inches. Doing so will affect the support and comfort you get from this bra significantly!
Once you have the correct size, trust me, you will LOVE this bra! Well done Panache!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality with Superior Support and Comfort, June 1, 2013
the scientist (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra (Apparel)
Being a natural 28GG, I gave up on the notion of ever finding a sport bra that was big enough to hold my breasts, yet small enough around the waist band to fit my waist, and that actually provided support. After reading the reviews, I decided to try it. I am so so so so HAPPY I did. The item is exactly as described and looks like the displayed photo. The product is definitely high quality and worth every penny. The material is thick and won't stretch. I have worn it over 100X and still see no change in size. Just make sure you wash it with laundry detergent that does not have the ingredient lye (FYI lye destroys the elasticity of clothing). The product fits true to size. I am a 28GG in Freya bras and bought the sports bra in 28GG and it fits perfectly on me. Also, it is super comfortable. I sometimes wear it all day long and cannot feel it on me. This sports bra provides EXTRAORDINARY support. I am not exaggerating when I state that my breasts do not move when I wear this bra, even when I am running or jumping up in down in a dance class. For extra support use the hook to cross the straps. It is versatile as it can be worn with racer back tank tops, in addition to being worn with regular shirts. Moreover, being so large chested with a small body frame, I was always self-conscious about looking like a stripper and not being taken seriously for my work (I am a scientist as you can guess by my screen name). This sports bra makes my my chest look small enough where I do not feel like I look like Jessica Rabbit and can walk without the worry of them jiggling. I bought the Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra in a black and will be purchasing this item again in all the colors they have available. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to anyone who wants superior support and comfort in a sports bra.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!! Answered Prayer for a Top Heavy Mama!!, March 19, 2012
This review is from: Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra (Apparel)
I am a 38E, this bra has allowed me to get back into working out and even.. running. It is comfortable, looks great and best of all, it works. It holds it all in without squishy you out the sides so your arms are not hitting the sides of yoru breasts while working out & lifts and seperates so you don't wind up with a "Uni-boob". Hands down the best bra of any sort that I have ever owned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed after only a month, November 9, 2012
I bought this bra because I had outgrown my Enell sports bras. This bra doesn't control bounce as well as the Enell bras, but it was much more comfortable and natural feeling and is easy to hide under tank tops. However, after only a month or two of use, the underwires by the armpits popped through the fabric that holds it in and has become unusable. Pretty disappointing for how expensive this bra is.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the bra you've been waiting on your whole life., February 4, 2013
I am so serious: if you are like me and want to be painlessly athletic without having to wear two or more bras, just do it already and buy this bra. It will revolutionize your exercise. It's comfortable and supportive--this must be what small-chested people feel like every time they do jumping jacks. You'll probably love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra, but..., June 6, 2014
I love this bra, but it doesn't seem to hold up very well. I am a 38 H and struggle to find everyday bras let alone sports bras. When I found this one, I was so happy. It fit great and supported me well. I like how it can be made into a race-back style, which offers even more support.

That being said, I have bought 3 of these bras and after a few months of wear, the underwire on the outer side of 2 of the bras came poking out.

I take good care of them and hand wash them as needed. After my first one broke, I bought two more and swapped them out thinking it wore out because I wore it too often. But I'm having the same issue again.

Maybe I have just had 2 faulty bras...I hope so...but I would still recommend this bra with the disclaimer that you might have to buy replacements frequently.

5.0 out of 5 stars best sports bra ever, June 19, 2012
This is the best sports bra I have ever worn. I have a very unusual frame 28 GG so all of my bras are specialty ordered, and often altered. This bra comes in outlying sizes and works beautifully. I run, jump, and do jumping jacks and have virtually no movement in my breasts.

Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra