Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on May 22, 2015
I am large chested (36FF), and it is SO hard to find sports bras made for larger busts that are supportive enough. I run and do a lot of HIIT, and this sports bra is fantastic for keeping the girls in place during my workouts! Plus, it is very comfortable and made of a soft material. Highly recommend this sports bra.
review image
11 comment79 of 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2012
I am blessed with a lot above the waist (34F) and I'm a runner. I've always had a hard time finding sports bras that support well, minimize bounce, and decrease uniboob. This bra does all that, and is very well made, good quality materials, I know it will last a long time. So, even though it's a bit pricey, it's a worthwhile investment. I have 2 and will likely purchase more if different colors become available via prime membership/shipping. Oh, and if I have one piece of advice, it's go to a PROFESSIONAL bra store (not your local dept store) and get properly fitted. I thought I was a 36DD, and after getting fitted, I can tell you it makes all the difference in the world to wear the right size bra.
2424 comments230 of 245 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2013
I absolutely Love this bra. I've got 40FF's and have had a large chest since early highschool, even back when I was a bit smaller around the waist (:P). They've always gotten in the way and it took long enough to find a good, every day, under-wire bra. I had simply given up on sports bras because I could never find any that were up for the challenge, and most lingerie stores (including the plus size demographic) told me to just wear an under-wire...uh, ouch? So I resolved myself to mashing them into two sports bras of whatever fit. Granted - no matter what - if you're trying to go out running with huge bazooms, they're going to hurt and go everywhere. I've literally been punched in the face by my own tata before. These aren't a magical cure all for that, and I'd be surprised if one exists. But, I do Zumba every day and would usually squeeze into the largest, but tightest sports bra I could and then wear another sports cami with a shelf on top of that, and that still felt substandard most days. With this thing, I felt like I didn't even need to wear the cami - Shoot, this thing's been the closest to feeling like they weren't even there since I can remember.

Cons:
- As stated earlier: order a size smaller. I started with my usual size (I get measured 2-3 times a year) and the cups and rib cage were too big. I exchanged it for a 38F, and it fits perfect.
- There's a slight uniboob, but honestly, it does a Really good job keeping them apart for how much support it has. I'm not complaining, I've had Way worse.
- Little on the "spensive" side. Definitely don't settle for the wrong size, ladies. Return it if it aint right the first time. The girls deserve better than that! And so does your back.

Other Pros:
- Nice thick, wide straps that distribute weight well.
- A metal latch on the back of the shoulder straps to make a racerback. (Haven't tested it yet, but the steel they used feels solid and strong)
- Holds onto the rib cage very securely without suffocating or digging (there's a bit of a scratchiness to it at first, but I've never had a bra that doesn't lose that after a bit of wear and a few washes)

Overall - TOTALLY WORTH IT!
55 comments164 of 176 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 10, 2015
This is my absolute favorite sports bra. I currently own five of them in different colors. For running & high impact sports, I hook the back for the extra support.
review image
0Comment30 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2013
Best sports bra EVER!!! I used Shock Absorbers for over a year (since I found out my true bra size) and they're ok. I was happy with them until I tried this bra! Oh my word! It's amazing! It gets 5 out of 5 from me in every area: comfort, fit, support, quality and appearance! It's expensive but it's worth the money. Panache have done their research!
One word of advice. Make sure you know your correct bra size before getting this bra. I have read the few negative reviews and I can tell that all of them are not happy with this bra because they have the wrong size. Wearing the wrong size can even impact on how long the bra lasts (underwires start to poke out pretty soon because it's not sitting where it's supposed to). Your underbust measurement in inches is your band size!!!! Do NOT add any inches. Doing so will affect the support and comfort you get from this bra significantly!
Once you have the correct size, trust me, you will LOVE this bra! Well done Panache!!!
11 comment88 of 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 1, 2013
Being a natural 28GG, I gave up on the notion of ever finding a sport bra that was big enough to hold my breasts, yet small enough around the waist band to fit my waist, and that actually provided support. After reading the reviews, I decided to try it. I am so so so so HAPPY I did. The item is exactly as described and looks like the displayed photo. The product is definitely high quality and worth every penny. The material is thick and won't stretch. I have worn it over 100X and still see no change in size. Just make sure you wash it with laundry detergent that does not have the ingredient lye (FYI lye destroys the elasticity of clothing). The product fits true to size. I am a 28GG in Freya bras and bought the sports bra in 28GG and it fits perfectly on me. Also, it is super comfortable. I sometimes wear it all day long and cannot feel it on me. This sports bra provides EXTRAORDINARY support. I am not exaggerating when I state that my breasts do not move when I wear this bra, even when I am running or jumping up in down in a dance class. For extra support use the hook to cross the straps. It is versatile as it can be worn with racer back tank tops, in addition to being worn with regular shirts. Moreover, being so large chested with a small body frame, I was always self-conscious about looking like a stripper and not being taken seriously for my work (I am a scientist as you can guess by my screen name). This sports bra makes my my chest look small enough where I do not feel like I look like Jessica Rabbit and can walk without the worry of them jiggling. I bought the Panache Women's Underwired Sports Bra in a black and will be purchasing this item again in all the colors they have available. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to anyone who wants superior support and comfort in a sports bra.
0Comment111 of 128 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2015
This bra fits amazingly. It's super comfortable, and is extremely flattering for a sports bra. It's made of durable material and it fit exactly as I expected it to. It's extremely supportive, there only being a small amount of jiggled when jumping. It's a very high quality product. This is my first time purchasing a panache sports bra, but I will be exclusively buying from this brand next time I shop for a sports bra.
review image
0Comment46 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 31, 2015
I was happy with the fit and support but on my 10th time wearing it for a workout, the wire poked out of the front of the bra and came all the way out. If I am going to pay this much for a sports bra, it should hold up to hard workouts. I bought two of these bras and it happened on both. I almost never review products but I was so pissed about this I had to!!!
on January 16, 2015
I bought a couple new sports bras as I have recently started a high impact boot camp class. With all the great reviews I couldn't pass up this sports bra. I typically wear a 40DD which is what I ordered and found it a little snug around the rib cage. Although it is supportive I find the material itchy. I also do not feel that it comes up high enough over the breast when jumping I am still aware of a lot of movement. The style is another issue. When I pulled it out my husband asked If it was the bra Madonna wore in one of her videos. Wearing it I feel like it gives you the sculpted cones of the 1950s. Only wear it as to not feel like I have wasted $70. I highly recommend moving comfort fiona sports bra. Bought two of them and there are awesome at holding it all together!!! Mrs Zack
review image
0Comment27 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2012
I bought this bra because I had outgrown my Enell sports bras. This bra doesn't control bounce as well as the Enell bras, but it was much more comfortable and natural feeling and is easy to hide under tank tops. However, after only a month or two of use, the underwires by the armpits popped through the fabric that holds it in and has become unusable. Pretty disappointing for how expensive this bra is.
1414 comments37 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse