5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting Batteries
I have used all kinds of batteries, being an electronic nut. Panasonic's are by far the best I've ever used!!! Will never use any other kind! These digital batteries are the only ones that didn't die almost immediately in my son's Sony digital camera. A must for electronics that need these type of battery!!!!!!! Great product!!!!
Published 17 months ago by 4c's

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money.
These batteries are dead. None of them work. It was a waste of my money. I am so disappointed. I don't think I will ever buy any batteries online!
Published 2 months ago by Sima Bahman

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting Batteries, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Panasonic AM-3PA/4B Alkalineplus AA Batteries, 4 Pack (Black) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasted a 4 day trip, then two weeks of home use., July 24, 2013
Patricia Gray (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
We took a 4 day 3 night backpacking trip recently and I bought these batteries to (hopefully) last me the trip. The camera I was brining was a 5-year old camera I had hung onto for occasions where my camera's safety might be in question, and as such, it is quite the battery hog. I took about 250ish pictures with the camera over the trip and then was still able to use it at home for regular use for about two more weeks. I take about three pictures per day on average when I'm not doing something special, just for the information.
These batteries were reliable for me and got the job done. I only gave 4/5 because there are batteries out there that last longer, but I was very happy for what I paid and what I got in return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my purpose, May 5, 2014
Adam Baer (St. Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
I need a easy way to pick up some batteries that weren't an arm and a leg. These fit the bill, they work well. Smooth order.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money., April 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Batteries, February 8, 2014
I don't usually order batteries on line but needed these delivered with christmas gifts. They work great and were convenient

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, October 23, 2013
It seems good! And I do not know how long it will be used, but up to now, it seems nice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, October 4, 2013
I got this for my radio I use in my shop work well for what I need them for. Not a real bad battery don't last as long as I want them to but work for what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right match for the Sony radio, August 21, 2013
This was packaged with the Sony radio ( which was just under $25) and this kicked it over $25 for free delivery .... the radio requires 4 AA batteries & this was a good companion .... was off & running in minutes .... so far good life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good batteries, July 30, 2013
They are batteries that work. I always trust Panasonic. This is not the best deal but I needed something to reach $25 for free shipping lol.

1.0 out of 5 stars THEY DONT WORK!!!, July 10, 2013
In less than a week these batteries are going dead! this is ridiculous! Don't buy these, the Dollar store batteries last longer.

Rate and Discover Movies