Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 23, 2014
This lens has always delivered for me. The pictures are beautiful and paired with lumix DMC g5 kk is very light and compact. On a crisp fall day it even fits in my coat pocket and is great for walking around the city.
on January 25, 2010
i'm impressed with this lens and have read all the good things about it, not yet a negative. get this lens if you have a m4/3 system. or rather you owed it to yourself to get this lens if you have e-p1, e-p2 or gf1. this lens is a perfect pairing with my gf1 for everyday chores and travel with me anywhere.
on January 2, 2013
This is my 3rd lens for my OMD-5. 1st is the lens 12-50 mm come with the body, 2nd is the old 105mm Nikor lens attach with lens adapter. The 2 lens are good but so huge. This is a pancake lens, easily to carry. I bring it everywhere with unlimited use. I can take what I see. I can take more close up as macro -> good picture. Some difficult when use autofocus with close-up picture. I solve it by manual focus not so bad. Not disappointed to buy this.
on July 14, 2011
I own Panasonic GF1 and GH2 with 20mm, 14-42mm and 14-140mm. To make this short, I hardly ever use 14-42mm. 14-140mm is nice but it is heavy, slow and difficult to use. 20mm was my first lens with GF1 and it is by far my favorite lens. Very small, light and takes really great photos. Most of my photos are that of my 5 year old. For that, combination of GF1 and 20mm is perfect. I may pick up the 14mm down the line for travel. Panny 20mm is a must have for any m4/3 owner.
on April 12, 2015
Really enjoy using this lens with my Olympus E-PL1. Although it is not a portrait lens, it takes very decent indoor photos of people, which is mainly what I use my camera for. For someone who is upgrading from a high-end point-and-shoot (e.g., Cannon S100), this combination makes a great upgrade!
on May 31, 2012
This lens is every bit worth the 300 dollar price tag i bought it at. It delivers awesome center clarity and descent bokeh at low f stops. At the price, you could ask for more but you won't get it.
review image
on May 29, 2010
Light, sharp and fast - most of the time you will not need a flash with this lens and sharpnes of the photos are very good.
Also shalow depth of focus make very "professional" lock of the pictures.
The only problem I notice is loud autofocus.
on February 14, 2013
I love this lens. It's great for shooting portraits etc... Excellent quality. I'd hope it would be cheaper! :) used this lens instead of the one that came with my OMD EM5.
on June 15, 2012
I bought this lens based on the reviews and I was not disappointed.
The only thing that I noticed so far is that the AF is noisier than my other lenses
on August 24, 2013
This lens has been the primary micro 4/3 lens I use. Great in low light and social settings. I basically never use the original PEN kit lens anymore.