Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 12, 2013
I have a Casio G-Shock GW-300 dive watch that was getting to where it would only hold a charge for about a week or so, considerably less than when I first received the watch. I thought that I needed to replace the watch, so I did, thinking that replacing the rechargeable battery would be a lost cause. I did a lot of research, watched several You-Tube videos and decided the $15 for the replacement battery was worth the chance to at least have a reliable watch to use while working outside or around the house and keep my new replacement that is all stainless steel save from scratches, bumps and grinds. I did order a jeweler's watch repair tool kit, but found that my precision Craftsmen screwdrivers worked fine, however the tool kit I ordered has a non-magnetic set of fine tweezers and couple of other things that would come in handy. Took me about 30 minutes to take the watch apart, replace the battery, lubricate the o-ring with silicon grease and then re-assemble. The hardest thing was getting the battery cover to release from its catch, so I asked my wife to help and she got it off. One thing to remember is to make sure you do a reset as described in the videos or written procedures as I did not do a proper one because the programming of the watch and functions were all scrambled. I had to take the watch apart and do another reset while watching the face reset to 12:00:00. That fixed all my programming issues. These batteries last about 5 - 6 years before needing to be replaced, so who knows, I may be doing this again. Fairly easy to do and there are two batteries that are used, so remember to take the watch back off to be certain on which one to order. Will have to wait and see if the water resistance holds up because sending it to a repair shop is about the same cost as a replacement. Reports I read said that if you apply a new coat of Silicone grease after cleaning it and the track where it goes, should work. I used pool o-ring grease.
on January 1, 2014
I bought this as a replacement for the rechargeable battery in my Casio G-Shock MTG-900 that wouldn't hold a charge. It's a good value at 1/2 the cost for one from my local battery store or watch shop if you're up to replacing it yourself.

Replacing this should not pose a problem for anyone experienced with replacing watch batteries and comfortable using micro hand tools. I would say, however, make sure you are careful when removing the case back on the Casio G-Shock watches. There may be several springs used for shock-absorption and case continuity that might get lost if you are not careful when removing the case back. And certainly don't turn the watch upside-down with the case back off without securing these springs first. I learned this the hard way! :-)
on February 22, 2013
Replaced my battery for Casio 300 G-Shock.
After replacing the battery, the status was at Low with charging indicator flashing. I was a bit little worried, then after 5 mins, the battery status went to High.
Nice battery, charged good.
on May 22, 2016
It's exactly what it's supposed to be. A specialty, solar rechargeable battery for Casio watches that use it. The documentation says that you have to charge them before the first use, but the one I received came already fully charged. The manual for my watch says this battery should only be replaced by a certified Casio watch technician, but I don't know about that. Remove the 4 tiny screws that hold the back cover on the watch, paying attention to where / how any rubber seals or little grounding springs are placed, and noting the polarity orientation of the battery. Pop out the old battery. Pop in the new battery. Close it all back up, and you should be good to go.
on November 30, 2013
I ordered this for my seven-year-old G-Shock Atomic Solar-Powered watch (module 2608.) Although it's suggested to have batteries replaced at a certified Casio location, I looked up a YouTube video with instructions and replaced the battery myself. The new battery has been in use for about a year now and I've had no issues.

The replacement process is simple enough, but for true diving use, I'd suggest letting a professional do the work as to properly seal the gaskets that will protect the electronics under the extreme pressure of underwater diving.

All in all, this is a great product at a great price and fast shipping speed. Buy with confidence!
on March 6, 2014
I found it impossible to locate one of these batteries locally and I live in a big city.
The price was great and the install in my G-Shock was very straightforward.
Be sure and watch the U-Tube video before attempting to do this install, it saved me a world of problems had I not watched it.
on February 27, 2016
I installed the battery and it is working GREAT. It works as I would expect, I just hope it lasts now.

Look on YouTube and find instructions for changing the battery in your watch. Do NOT touch the battery with your hands, nor measure the voltage as these small rechargeable batteries are VERY sensitive. It takes a fine touch and make sure you know what you are doing but end to end it took me less than 15 minutes to change the battery.

The battery was stamped Panasonic as well and I have no reason to believe it is not.
on May 26, 2016
Bought this to replace the original battery in my solar G-Shock that would no longer hold a charge.

Took about a day under sunlight to fully charge but has been going strong ever since. Charges quickly and holds that charge for some time.

Rather expensive for a battery but I can understand why with it being rechargeable.

Would definitely order again and will most likely do so to replace the original in another G-Shock when that one stops holding a charge.
on June 26, 2015
Bought this for my 10 year old Casio - easy to fit if you watch the YouTube videos first. Just be sure to wear nitrile gloves and use plastic tweezers so you don't short it out. Also keep track of and don't lose the little springs that pop out of the Casio. The watch fired right up and that night updated with the right time from the atomic clock in Colorado?
I guess the watch will run another 10 years now
on April 9, 2016
The battery arrived in double-wrapped plastic. I used this battery to replace a non-working solar battery in my Casio watch - Pathfinder PAW1100. As soon as I closed the case, it
started right up. The display brightness was
excellent. Just like new. Some reviews said
their battery died after a few months. Today is
day 1 - so far so good. FYI - Replacing the battery is not hard. With the battery, I ordered a mini tool kit. All together, I paid about $35. Half price to pay someone else to do it.