Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 35 questions
votes
Although I do not have the original packing carton, I believe this TV holder can support LCD, LED, Plasma types up to 60" screen sizes. It is a heavy duty TV holder and weighs around 30 pounds. The front clamps secure to the backing of the TV set and are secured by set screws.
Jan 9, 2014 by George A. Spadaro
votes
The reason I bought the mount is it is compatible with Panasonic model flat screen TVs. I mounted my Viera 37-inch. The mount should be able to hold your 60-inch without a problem.
Dec 28, 2012 by Pesci
votes
I have a TC-P60U50 mounted on it and it works perfectly, loving it! As long as your TV is within the size limits of the mount, I have no doubt it will fit, at least I don't remember it had any restrictions. This thing is incredibly rock solid. If I ever need another mount of this magnitude, I will order it again in a heartbeat.
Mar 8, 2014 by C. Wolters
votes
I would say yes. BUT .... you need to "properly" fix it to the wall. Consider the following as one possible solution: Hopefully your bricks are of good quality. Buy some masonary anchors ... the type that have a nut on the end and expand in the hole as you tighten them up. They should be at least two inches deep into the brick, so at least 2 1/2 inches long overall. You would need 4 or 6 of them depending on the size of your TV. Also get some 3/4" outside diameter washers and the same quantity of spring washers ... one for each anchor. (If you don't want to use spring washers, then use a NYLOC nut on each anchor.) Mark the hole positions, then use a mortor or concrete drill bit to drill the holes. (The size of the masonary drill bit required should be shown on the packaging for the anchors). Once the holes are drilled, lightly tap the anchors into the holes to the correct depth and remove the nuts from each. Do not damage the thread while tapping them into the holes. Leaving ther nut on tapping into place will ensure that the threads remain undamaghed. Put the mount plate over the bolts, then add washers and then the nut to each. Tighten the nuts ... but do not over tighten them. There may even be some other similar innovative anchoring products available at your hardware store. Someone there should be able to advise you of the best anchor for your project. The idea is to get a strong anchor without damaging the bricks.
Nov 24, 2012 by AB
votes
the knob on the rear plate mount on the tv back is the adjustment loosen to allow the tilt function to work best to do with a person on each corner of the set
Jan 11, 2014 by Kevin Mullins
votes
I don't know but it worked when I changed from Panasonic to LG
Jan 1, 2014 by Margot L. Stone
votes
19.5"
Oct 31, 2013 by J. McDonald
votes
If you can position the face plate of the mount as close as you can in the corner it could be used as a corner t.v. mount with its available swivel and positions it does.it is correct what k.Pedigo answer was on this mount.these mounts are very universal.
Mar 6, 2013 by Dan
votes
I used it for the 43 inch Panasonic plasma the mounts fit perfect it moves around just fine remember the bigger the screen the less it can rotate and make sure it is securely bolted into the stud this mount is totally sturdy no adjusting anything after a month. I love it!
Feb 7, 2014 by Lotsapaints
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers