Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Cole Swindell Headphones for Everyone Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on December 14, 2011
I bought this wall mount for a Panasonic 50" plasma. As described, it is VERY sturdy and heavy. The overall appearance and finish is good. I found no rough edges or other flimsy areas. The actuation of the arms is somewhat stiff, which is a good thing because you don't want your TV to be moving around in the breeze. It would be a good idea to get a helping hand when laying out the wall position as the overall unit is heavy.
As for the negatives:
1. The first apparent issue is with the wall plate mounting hole spacing. The outermost mounting slots have exactly 16" in between them (not center to center). Since my interior wall studs are 16" on center, i had to bias the mounting hole locations a bit on the studs to get it to work. This also makes the slotted mounting hole completely useless. It would have also been nicer to have enough room for 3 rows mounting hole rather than just the top and bottom. As stated before, this is a heavy unit, and with a heavy TV i opted to drill my own 3rd row to add more fasteners. The instructions are pretty simple, and it comes with all the hardware you should need, but i still bought new high strength fasteners. The instrucitons also recommend a concrete wall installation, with a few sentences devoted to stud mounting.
2. Secondly, there are two square pockets on the wall plate and the TV mount plate. These would have made an excellent area to locate wall outlets for power and media connections, however they are slightly smaller than a standard wall plate. This was a little frustrating because it was so close to fitting and would have worked out nicely with the stud position, however not a huge deal as i simply located my wall outlets on either side of the wall bracket using remodel boxes.
Overall I don't regret the purchase. This is a very heavy duty wall mount with overall good quality. It isn't perfect, however. It's main drawback being the mounting plate spacing.
on November 7, 2011
Great product. Works great. Its solid and heavy but I installed it by myself by removing the articulation arms so it made it much lighter and easier to mark the drill holes, then I attached it to the wall, then I remounted the articulating arms, then I slipped the TV on the attachment. I recommend the articulating product with the double arms for large TVs so you don't have leveling issues.
on March 30, 2012
I bought this for my husband, but the wall side bracket isn't wide enough to reach two studs at 24inches apart--which is a requirement for the weight of the TV. I assumed it would be a universal fitting wall mount. So lesson learned and it's going back. The other thing with this one is that it's SUPER heavy at a whopping 60-some pounds. We ordered a Cheetah wall mount instead and while it hasn't arrived yet, it's half that weight and spans distance required.
on February 12, 2012
this mount is awesome for my 42inch panasonic vierra. it is very sturdy and high quality. extends far out and swivels left and right very nicely. great mount recommend this to people who want a high quality sturdy mount one that you can trust.
on January 4, 2016
Very nice and sturdy mount; however, the base needs to be larger in order to secure it to a wall with normal 16" on center studs or the circles for the screws need to continue over the entire top/bottom to install at an off center spot. In our configuration, we were able to mount using the center holes to a stud, then had to leverage drywall anchors for the ends. Luckily we replaced the heavy plasma TV with a new LED one at only 40 pounds so the stress on the drywall anchors appears minimal. If you have a heavy TV and have 16" on center studs (normal) look for a mount with at least a 32" mounting base.
on April 17, 2013
When you pay $2000 for a new TV, you obviously don't want to risk anything with a flimsy bracket. I had my reservations choosing a $70 bracket over a $250 bracket but I just received it in the mail. OMG! It says it weighs 30lbs but it feels like 100lbs. This bracket is SOLID, strong and very capable of keeping my investment safe and sound for years to come. Don't let the retail stores take you for a ride.. Buy this bracket and save, save, save.
on December 10, 2012
This product is exactly as promised, once on the wall. I had a specific place to put and required a placement piece of wood panel to get the thing in its correct place. . Possibly the problem was that the installers were a very old man and a very young man.
on February 5, 2013
This is the same quality as those costing much more and it performs beautifully. Installation was a breeze but you do need to have some tools with some grunting ability. If you don't know what I mean then hire a handyman. Great product.
on June 21, 2013
This product is very heavy and difficult for one person to put up but it can be done! Once up on the wall, it looks great. It is not a slim profile mount so don't expect it to be! It does stick out but if you don't mind that, it works just as advertised. I love mine!
on May 31, 2011
it was very useful, Thank you so much. My TV looks awesome, it was kinda difficult to adjust on the wall, but other than that it was a good and cheap product. Thanks again.