Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation STEM

on May 20, 2012
This product fits perfectly in my new Panasonic camera and works as advertised. Came really quick. I was counting on it for my trip to South America. Really came in handy and no problems recharging it.
on November 5, 2013
I ordered this as a spare battery for my Lumix DMC-FH25K. It fits exactly as it should and lasts just as long as the original battery (if not longer).
If I ever need another spare, I will definitely buy this again - no need to waste money on the more expensive brand name battery!
on April 2, 2014
Perfect replacement for my Panasonic camera. Felt a little light when i got it but it seems to hold a charge as long if not longer than the original. For the price l couldn't be happier with this battery.
on April 1, 2014
But this no name backup for a camera. Absolutely no complaints (other than the camera itself; this item is now useless to me). I think it actually lasts longer than the manufacturers battery! Just make sure you do your research and make sure it would be compatible with the camera you want to use it for.
on January 21, 2013
This is an awesome addition to an already great camera. I used to take pictures all the time everywhere I went and always needed batteries but these last a very long time once fully charged so no need to change them as often as a few AA's. Cameras are also made way better so they draw upon way less power than they previously needed. I like having spares with me so I bought just one of these and its perfect.
on July 2, 2013
The battery I got was a generic battery and not the one in the picture but it does say generic when you look at the detailed description. There is nothing fancy about the battery so there really is nothing more to say than it works like a battery should!
on August 28, 2013
The Lumix battery fits exactly as an original, hold a generous charge, matching the original, and is a perfect instant replacement for the original battery when traveling.
on October 8, 2013
This is a good battery. It charges as expected. It does not hold a charge as long as expected. It works well as a backup until the name brand battery is charged.
on June 23, 2013
Great batteries for the value, now I don't get out of battery in my camera during my trips. I recommend it.
on October 9, 2014
Light-weight, small enough to carry in the back pocket of my jeans, and takes great photos with very realistic colors The anti-shake feature work very well.