Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Disturbed $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Learn more
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 49 questions
vote
Look on the Panasonic web site for a manual to download. To remove the card, on the bottom of the camera is a slide opening, you will notice a gray arrow shape, push the slide in the direction of the arrow and it will slide to the right then you can swing it up, once you see the card you can gently push down on the card and it will pop up enough that you can pull the card out to replace. If you have a SD card slot on your computer you can place the SD card in your computer to view/download your pictures if you have software for photos.
Oct 14, 2013 by Jimmie R. Napper
votes
any best buy, or radio shack should carry the cable you need, or panasonic.com
Jun 2, 2014 by MasterB
votes
it is a great camera, but I dont think it will do panorama shots. There is a program that will seem two or three shots into one. Pretty incredible.
Jan 31, 2015 by nancy antik
votes
Dear. I put my camera under automatic shot and all is ok. When I put in scene mode to film some movies it works great, the image is HD, the collors are great, the quality is very very good, the sound is perfect, but monaural, it has one microphone inside, near the button shot. Maybe your camera needs some audio configurations. One disadvantage is when you select scene movies you don´t have access to the ZOOM feature, you have to adjust zoom first. Good Luck
Mar 7, 2013 by aloyolla
votes
Yes you can. I never loaded any software. I just plug and load my photos. Very simple :)
Aug 17, 2013 by Vanilla Sky
votes
Yes it comes with both
Mar 22, 2012 by Reviewer
votes
I am not familiar with the Ipad, but if it has same ports as a laptop, you can either use the usb cord to transfer directly from the camera or take the sd card out of the camera and put it into the Ipad if it has a slot for it. I suppose if it doesn't have either port you could send it from another pc that has the proper ports.
Mar 7, 2015 by Michael
votes
no, just basically takes great pictures, no on board either
Feb 1, 2015 by MasterB
votes
It is a decent camera, but I think I would upgrade to something a bit more powerful next time, not a lot of detail in the pictures when inside.
Dec 23, 2014 by Patricia Mcintire
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers