Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 41 questions
votes
Look on the Panasonic web site for a manual to download. To remove the card, on the bottom of the camera is a slide opening, you will notice a gray arrow shape, push the slide in the direction of the arrow and it will slide to the right then you can swing it up, once you see the card you can gently push down on the card and it will pop up enough that you can pull the card out to replace. If you have a SD card slot on your computer you can place the SD card in your computer to view/download your pictures if you have software for photos.
Oct 14, 2013 by Jimmie R. Napper
votes
Absolutely. It does. Finding a replacement battery, on the other hand, is a bit of a different matter. They are available, but they are expensive. And I'm not 100% sure if a replacement battery charger is or is not available. The replacment batteries are available on Amazon for around $55 or so. That's a bit steep, IMO. Replacement batteries for other Lumix models are about half that, or less. For example, Amazon has a couple of vendors offering 2 non-OEM batteries and a non-OEM universal wall/car/Euro charger for $29, with free shipping, for the Lumix ZS8. http://www.amazon.com/DMW-BCG10-2-1200mAh-batteries-Panasonic-High-Speed/dp/B0032G618O/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1307737435&sr=1-4 http://www.amazon.com/Wasabi-Power-Panasonic-DMW-BCG10E-DMW-BCG10PP/dp/B0049V0ZX8/ref=sr_1_6?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1307737435&sr=1-6 There's simply nothing comparable for the FH25. Here's the link for the $55 replacement battery for the FH25 (at least it's a true OEM battery): http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Lumix-DMW-BCK7-Lithium-ion-Battery/dp/B004VMG304/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1307737763&sr=8-1
Jun 10, 2011 by Smilin Sam
votes
Its available directly from Panasonic or you can do a google search for "Panasonic DMC-FH25K Battery Charger" and you should find it easily....
Sep 21, 2013 by Joe pistone
votes
Dear. I put my camera under automatic shot and all is ok. When I put in scene mode to film some movies it works great, the image is HD, the collors are great, the quality is very very good, the sound is perfect, but monaural, it has one microphone inside, near the button shot. Maybe your camera needs some audio configurations. One disadvantage is when you select scene movies you don´t have access to the ZOOM feature, you have to adjust zoom first. Good Luck
Mar 7, 2013 by aloyolla
votes
Yes you can. I never loaded any software. I just plug and load my photos. Very simple :)
Aug 17, 2013 by Joe pistone
votes
Yes it comes with both
Mar 22, 2012 by Reviewer
votes
You mean the charging unit, I suppose? The back says input 110v-240v 50/60Hz 0.2A Output 4.2V .43A I hope this helps :)
Dec 27, 2012 by C. G.
votes
One of the best point and shoot for outdoor or indoor pictures. Very clear details. LCD viewfinder if kinda hard to see in bright sunlight but other than that its a great camera for about $ 150.
Jan 3, 2014 by Gibby
votes
Yes, it's durable. I've used it in a with a carrying case for years and there are no scratches. It doesn't feel cheap to me.
Jan 2, 2014 by Reviewer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xd8a43b20)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers