4.0 out of 5 stars Pan Lumix DMC-fp7
Compact, slick design, large 3.5" touch screen. I like the on-camera touch up features and the optical image stabilizer. Small disadvantage is this camera records mono-sound.
Published on August 29, 2011 by Luke

2.0 out of 5 stars not as advertised
Published on September 22, 2011 by donnagreen

4.0 out of 5 stars Pan Lumix DMC-fp7, August 29, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good camera, November 13, 2011
This camera takes excellent pics. However; it is a bit confusing with the settings and the instructions that come with it do not explain the camera very well. I have made 8X10 photos and they came out beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Camera, June 12, 2011
This review is from: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FP7 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3.5-Inch Touch-Screen LCD (Red) (Electronics)
I just want to say if anyone is looking for a Fabulous camera it would be this one. Easy to use great pictures ,Love the color and just all around awesome !

4.0 out of 5 stars Camera, August 11, 2011
I like the size and the touch screen function. I think for the price it should have a case. The photo software was only for Microsoft PC's and not for Apple products.

2.0 out of 5 stars not as advertised, September 22, 2011
I was intrigued by the cosmetic feature for retouching faces, but more than half the time when I try to use it, I get a message that there is no face to retouch. This happens both with group photos, and single portraits. Viewing photos on the screen forces you to use your finger on the screen to drag them, and there is no option to press a button to scroll through photos. The ikons are not intuitive. The color of the photos is not accurate. All faces come out red and flushed looking, and the retouch feature does not remedy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars why this is a big disappointer, August 29, 2011
If you've read the description, you know about all the great features. I grant them. Also, the industry's new standard number for megapixels is now 16. Hurrah. The quality of the output - the clarity of the pictures taken - is the bone of contention here. Why not give us - say, 3 megapixels, but include a good lens?

My old Kodak Easyshare is four years old, 8mp, about $79.00, but takes about 150% sharper pictures with more realistic color. The pictures of this Lumix model (it appears to be the top in its class; I doubt the less expensive models are better able to give us the reality we all seek) viewed full size on a monitor are chalky at best, but usually smeary, and nothing among its automated settings intelligence can cover for a camera lens that's just there to make the camera function, but can never make your pictures look good, but only gigantic in size and memory.

If you want lots of features and toys among your microchip's talents, and a pretty high price, but don't care about the quality of the pictures you take, this is the camera for you!

Speaking of price, I was proud of shopping around for the best price, having found it here on Amazon. Wal-mart would have been $212.00 without tax. However, now I need to send this back to 6ave through Amazon, and I'll get stuck with a %15 restocking fee, and all the trouble of repackaging everything, and shipping it back to them at my own cost. Then I'll have to keep an eye on my CC bill to be sure I see the refund in a timely manner.

Bottom line, I should have paid extra at Wal-mart. I would have received a full refund without questions, and sometimes without all the package's materials. Nothing against Amazon or 6ave, but I hope I will learn my lesson here, and never buy another item online that amounts to over $25 or so unless I know all the dark secrets beforehand about a return policy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Camera, Great Price, January 6, 2013
This is a great camera and a great price, the best part is the lens cover in front, for an everyday camera it can be so easy to get stuff in the lens and this is really the key.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice camera and fun to use, January 1, 2013
My daughter uses this camera and really likes it. She would give it 5 stars. The camera is easy to use and takes great photos. It's easy to carry around everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars great camera, October 30, 2012
This is a great camera for the price. The pictures are very clear. The battery stays charged for a long time.
The only thing is it states it is red, but it looks more pink to me. I am going to purchase another one for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Post Purchase Review, September 17, 2012
The camera is great. It's compact, easy to use and has a wide screen. Many of the feautures such as zoom, flash, focus, etc. are readily identified and easily used. The flip open/close is a great feature.

Rate and Discover Movies