5.0 out of 5 stars Moving to digital, March 31, 2011
This review is from: Panasonic Lumix DMC-G10 12-MP Live MOS Interchangeable Lens SLR Digital Camera (Body) (Electronics)
This is my third Lumix camera the others were more point and shoot, this had what I was looking for in a digital camera automatic exposure and focus as well as manual control of both focus and exposure. The fast mos sensor is a great plus and can now capture subjects in motion without blur. It's easy to use and even though it has many features they are quite easy to learn too.

My previous camera kit was Canon with the FD lenses, I will never buy new Canon kit again after they dropped support for FD lenses. I'm glad I found Micro Four Thirds which appears to becoming the standard across several makes. I can even use my FD lenses with an adaptor. It would have been nice to have had a full frame (35mm) digital camera but they are far too expensive and most haven't adaptors for FD lenses. The surprising feature of using my Canon FD lenses on this camera is that they have an equivalent focal lenth doubled and my telephoto's are really useful my 500mm reflector becomes a 35mm equivalent of 1000mm great for wildlife. The same with my other lenses my Canon 50mm f1.4 becomes 100mm f1.4 who could afford that for a 35mm camera. Canon FD lenses are among the best and I'm glad I can still use them. For those of you who haven't any Canon lenses they are cheap used.

The manual focus is good and easy although the eye level finder could be better it gets the job done. I think this camera with a suitable adaptor would be good for anyone migrating from film to digital it's not too expensive and it has lots of useful features.

The bottom line, I like it it suits the way I take pictures it's also nice to play with trying out different things.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente sistema de camara, November 23, 2011
buenisima camara, me ha sirvido para captar los momentos inolvidables de la vida con mi familia y amigos, en casa, oficiana, playa, desierto, y en el campo

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Lumix Camera--Body Only, June 13, 2011
I am quite satisfied with the camera's performance to date and appreciate the option of being able to change lenses for varying kinds of pictures.

Rate and Discover Movies