Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
votes
Hey, The zoom in this camera is manual, controlled by the wheel (around the lense). It also has digital zoom, but no rocker as the typical point and shoot.
Oct 19, 2013 by Alexanderus
votes
You do have to put the lens on and it uses a rechargeable battery pack that comes with the camera
Jan 21, 2013 by Jose F. Garcia
votes
Yes: RAW and/or JPEG for photo; AVCHD or Motion JPEG (VGA/QVGA) for video
Apr 16, 2013 by M. Mandel
votes
Hey bob, The camera has a dynamic focus that I am pretty sure can take close shots, but not that close. This particular lense will take average distances from say 3-5" (do not have the specifics) to scenery. The only issue that I do not like about this camera is that the flash has a slight design flaw, sometimes when you use the flash the lens will shadow the lower portion of your picture. The camera in general is awesome, slight that small detail. You can check a little more expert opinion in dpreview (google it). They can give you more specs of the camera. Good luck!
May 6, 2013 by Alexanderus
votes
Is it a dslr camera Dec 2, 2013
no. This is a mirrorless camera with interchangeable lenses.
Dec 2, 2013 by Rui Wang
votes
mine wasn't...waiting on customer support to respond to me now...
Nov 20, 2012 by Eric D. Widener
votes
The camera does not have a viewfinder. You can adjust the LCD screen brightness, though.
Jun 3, 2014 by IVAN POBLETE ALLENDES
votes
votes
Dear Wenwen, I checked in my camera and there seems only to be English, Spanish and Portuguese. This is not to say that perhaps panasonic might have language attachments, but I cannot guarantee that. Hope it helps. -Alexanderus
Oct 1, 2013 by Alexanderus
votes
This camera has a touch screen, which is easy to use,plus an easy to use menu, as far as needing a lens that is more then 8x, it all depends on personal use, but in most cases, their would be no practical need for a lens that is greater than 8x. I hope that I answered your most important questions and good luck.
Jan 15, 2013 by Gary Friedland
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers