Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
It does not have wifi. I have used eyefi product in past, but found it more convenient to use my sd card reader built into my laptop.
Jun 23, 2014 by InCho C.
votes
One year parts and labor
May 5, 2014 by Digital Mark
votes
Yes, some people do complain about that. The short of it is that Panasonic GX1 lacks in body stabilization that all Olympus MFT bodies have. You can eliminate that in part by keeping the shutter speed faster than 1/250th of a second, or buying lenses that have Image Stabilization (Lumix 45mm-200mm for example). I hope that answers your question.
Jan 28, 2013 by A. Hasija
votes
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "digital zoom"?. With the 14 - 42mm X lens with electronic zoom I can use "manual focus". I have not tried other auto lenses which have the manual zoom ring in addition to the electronic zoom.
Jan 20, 2013 by D. Pelham
votes
Prior to my purchase I read a lot of negative comments about the battery life. Personally, up to this point, I have not been disappointed. I did purchase 2 spare batteries, but so far, I haven't had to use them. I don't shoot for hours at a time, but still, off and on, it's not bad.
Jan 12, 2013 by InMurryzShadow
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers