Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 59 questions
votes
The audio quality is poor for events such as concerts. The microphone pickups are just too small to allow good sound recording. But, maybe better than nothing.
Mar 24, 2015 by Gregory H. Yount
votes
This camera is awesome. It does not have this feature; However there are WiFi SD cards that claim to permit any camera to do this, so using one of these WiFi SD cards may permit you to do that.
Mar 25, 2015 by Rodolfo Rodriguez
votes
Easy to do with either supplied cable that plugs into you computer's USB plug or transfer by using a SD card reader which is easily available.
Dec 4, 2014 by Pookie
votes
Yes. RAW is one of the options to save images- although, it does consume a lot more space on the SD card.
Dec 2, 2014 by Hombre de Acero
votes
It appears your camera needs repair. We recommend you use the below link to locate an authorized service center in your area. www.panasonic.com/repair
Jun 27, 2014 by Panasonic Team
votes
Hi James, I really have no idea what the problem could be nor could I find a support link for the Lumix DCM-LX5 anywhere. However, according to the manual: (if) The recorded picture is too bright or dark. Check that the exposure is correctly compensated. (P77) * Setting the [MIN. SHTR SPEED] to faster speed might make the picture darker. > Set the [MIN. SHTR SPEED] (P143) to slower speed. Other than that I would suggest you call Panasonic at 1-800-211-7262 or link to: http://shop.panasonic.com/ecom/support/contact-us Good Luck, Bob Fehsinger
Jun 21, 2014 by Fehsinger
votes
I understand that it does, however, I have not used it my self. I would suggest going to the DP Review Forum on the internet and search the subject. It has some detialed directions as to how best set it up. Unfortunately it sounds like it may take a few more steps than on some other models. Good luck.
Mar 7, 2014 by randal herrington
votes
Very good question. This is one of the mysteries of life. Buy the LX-7. It's a great little camera.
Oct 15, 2013 by James B. Young
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers