Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 11-20 of 34 questions
votes
I wouldn't know, but my gut says no. There are guides on drying moistened hardware using rice that have been VERY helpful for mobile phone users, where the contacts on the internals are close together. Give a search around.
Sep 14, 2013 by Public Name
votes
I do not own the LX5 however, the optical zoom is 1:3.8....24 - 90 mm or Leica 3.8 x x Zoom lens - 5.1 mm - 19.2 mm - F/2.0-3.3 . I have several other compact Lumix cameras and am quite happy with them.
Aug 12, 2013 by Barry G
votes
This isn't a book, so I don't know how to answer...no it wouldn't be very helpful?
Aug 1, 2013 by Anthony Faulkner
votes
It does come with a Cable- that has USB outbound-to connect to your Computer or Printer. Why would you ever need to "load" information INTO a Camera? It captures information- doesn't "process" it! FWIW- a Sandisk Ultra II SD card that's foldable can be inserted directly from the camera into a Mac-etc to save/edit/send your images- when you don't happen to have the cable w/ you.
Jun 12, 2013 by Hombre de Acero
votes
If you mean the external view finder, the answer is no because it is an expensive accessory. The product listed at 314 does not include the view finder either in my understanding.
Mar 23, 2013 by Hawk Pan
votes
Sorry...I do not have the picture you are refering too so I cannot answer your question. Mine came with the camera, lens cap, battery and charger, strap, and, dvd manual.
Mar 19, 2013 by Ranchibi
votes
Try to buy it, and if you can the shipping is available :D
Mar 5, 2013 by Santiago Otondo
votes
On Ebay, I think you'll find the LX3 is cheaper. On Amazon, a new LX3 is hard to find since it's a much older model. Also, the LX7 just came out so they are lowering the price of the LX5 to get rid of the stock. Once it's gone, the price will go back up.
Dec 5, 2012 by El Tombo
votes
If you don't mind doing some post-processing on the pictures you take, here's a way: Adjust the camera to take pictures in RAW mode, then use the Silkypix application (provided on the CDROM that came with the camera) on your PC to read/adjust/save the RAW image. That way, you can surely get rid of the yellow tint. Hope this helps.
May 9, 2012 by MU
votes
Hi hipertec; Just a novice here, but I have researched the purple streak issue and it seems it's not a defect. The fastest way to get it explained is a quick keyword search on youtube and they even show/explain what settings to use to get rid of it. It is also dealt with on pg 207 in the pdf version of Photographer's Guide to the Panasonic Lumix LX5: Getting the Most from Panasonic's Advanced Digital Camera. Hope this helps :)
Jan 8, 2012 by Desert Gypsy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xd9a01d18)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers