Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 17, 2014
Great Camera & Lens Period! Love this camera and the video is great as well. Gotten a lot of use and quality photos out of the LX5.
Don't leave home without it much.
on December 20, 2012
Incredibly sharp lens-of course, it is of a Leica design, it has to be great! The camera is user friendly, capable of very sharp images, and its price is very reasonable.
on May 6, 2012
It is the best camera that i ever had before. It is very easy to use for non skill photographer like me. I really love it.
on December 11, 2013
Top quality. Many features. A little heavy for sports. I enjoy this camera very much. Top end of compact camera price range. Takes some studying to use features.
on January 4, 2011
Love this camera. My wife loves to take pictures and videos. The quality that comes out of the camera is fantastic. Still dialing in the quality settings because at full quality for video and for photos there is a lot of storage needed, and quite frankly more quality that we need.

The only drawback is the AVCHD format not being imported natively into iPhoto. You have to take it iMovie.

Love the fast lens. The clarity is superb. I'll have to say the autofocus is touchy. You have to be certain your getting a focus lock on your subject and not on the background or foreground, especially when the lens is wide open.
on August 5, 2012
I have had Canon and Nikon and I prefer Panasonic for my P&S backup! This camera is built very well and with the Leica lens produces great images. This is the backup to my Pentax K5 digital SLR and I carry it with me frequently.
on September 15, 2013
I like everything about this camera except that the lens cap is a bit of a bother. As a remedy, l purchased an auto lens cap and that solved the problem!
on March 24, 2013
Purchased this as a gift for my husband. He loves it! He has pretty much put away his "BIG" camera in favor of this. Great for traveling!
on November 30, 2012
Any time I use this camera turns out good color picture, I like this so much, one thing if the size is little smaller, I can bring to anywhere.
on December 15, 2014
This is a great little camera with amazing capacity for creative photography! It is compact, has beautiful lens optics, and is worth buying!