5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries! Truly Floats Camera
Published 17 months ago by Timothy Cheng

1.0 out of 5 stars Batteries Not for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5.
Published 8 months ago by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries! Truly Floats Camera, October 7, 2013
This review is from: 2 Pack Battery Kit For Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5, DMC-TS5D, DMC-TS5K, DMC-TS5A, DMC-TS5S, DMC-TS6, DMC-TS6A, DMC-TS6Z, DMC-TS6D, DMC-TS6R Tough Digital Camera Includes 2 Extended Replacement (1500Mah) DMW-BCM13E Batteries + FLOAT STRAP + Cleaning Cloth (Camera)
I was afraid that these batteries would not hold its charge but, it works just as well as the Panasonic battery provided with the Camera! The floating wrist strap does hold my camera above the water! My Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5A 16.1 MP Tough Digital Camera was 7.5 ounces but, the flotation foam inside the strap held my camera above the water in the HOT TUB, and also the Ocean during choppy conditions. Great Investment, Nice and Bright just in case you lose the Camera! It will Stay AFLOAT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for DMC-TS5, July 23, 2013
Amazon Customer (Montville, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
Nice replacement battery for my new panasonic DMC-TS5! Reasonable price with bonus floater. So far so good and I'm glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Batteries! Truly Floats Camera,, March 17, 2014
Batteries worked fine, excellent delivery. I spent quite a lot of time under the water filming fish and enjoyed having more than one battery.

4.0 out of 5 stars SO far so good!, February 20, 2014
the batteries works fine. I wish the strap floated a little bit higher in the water. There are about 5 foam squares in the strap and only a small portion of one square remains above water when the camera is connected, there were times i thought that it may have sinked but it NEVER DID. so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid batteries., July 14, 2014
Awesome little kit. The batteries worked perfectly, and the strap and cloth are very useful. I had used a similar strap on my old camera and it broke at the quick release. And that's why it's my old camera. So this time I bypassed it and tied it directly to my camera. I would be extra cautious bringing any camera into the ocean and use at lease two straps one being a floating strap. I will say I was highly skeptical of the batteries, but they outperformed my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement to our Lumix camera!, July 10, 2014
The batteries and float came quickly. The batteries worked well on our vacation, and the float helped save the camera a few times from the depths of the ocean!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Ship / Good products, July 8, 2014
shipped quickly - no problems with batteries or float that will hold camera on the surface if you let go of camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal., July 8, 2014
Eric R (Arvada, CO United States) - See all my reviews
Batteries last at least as long as OEM. The strap survived a week of snorkeling and is still going strong. I like the quick connect clip and the bright strap has plenty of boyancy with the TS5 attached.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
worked just like the new batteries for my DMC-TS5

1.0 out of 5 stars Batteries Not for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5., June 14, 2014
Chris (Fairbanks, AK USA) - See all my reviews
These batteries are advertised for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 but the ones I received are not the correct choice for that camera, so I had to return them. I'm glad I checked them before use! The battery in my DMC-TS5 camera is 3.6Vdc, 1250mAh, and 4.5 Wh; these are also the specs listed in the owner's manual for that camera. However, these off-brand batteries are 1500mAh and 5.4 Wh. Also, the battery that came with my camera is model DMW-BCM13PP; these are DMW-BCM13E. I'm returning this kit and ordering the correct Panasonic-brand batteries from elsewhere. Incidentally, I have had good experiences with photography gear ordered from Amazon itself, but this is the second time I have had problems with off-brand camera products offered through Amazon by a third-party vendor. Buyer beware!