Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
votes
NO
13 days ago by Y. Birman
votes
This is the all around camera I have found. Takes wonderful photos for size and price. I now own 3 of these cameras that have traveled all over the country & world. Recommend this camera highly
Dec 18, 2014 by Karma
votes
Yes, you can zoom while taking a video. It zooms slowly, which is good for people who watch the video. The only constraints that I know of for taking video is memory size and battery, and the battery is VERY robust
Dec 12, 2014 by G. A. Langenwalter
votes
Each picture is a little more than 3 meg, so roughly 300 pictures per gig, or 4800 on your card. But the real question is whether you'll be taking video - because that will use the cards up much faster than individual pictures.
Jul 26, 2014 by G. A. Langenwalter
votes
I don't use the macro setting but I went out and tried it and I was able to take some very good shots with a lot of blur in the background. I have several long zoom cameras but I am partial to this one. Both picture and video quality are very good on this model and I've had it for over a year with no problems.
Apr 18, 2014 by RD
votes
No. Simply plug the wire into the connection slot on the side. At the other end, plug the USB connector into the AC plug and plug into any 120v outlet. The AC adapter will step the voltage down appropriately. No need to turn the camera on either. A red light appears as the camera charges and will turn off when the batter y is fully charged.
Apr 9, 2014 by Steve Bragg
votes
I just took my camera apart by removing the small screws. Hope this helps!
Mar 28, 2014 by R. Brost
votes
I don't know the differences but I will say mine is a silver version and it has been a great camera. I did have to send it in for repairs once because the lens motor was jamming.
Mar 28, 2014 by David Boardman
votes
Apparently not. I've searched extensively and there are no firmware updates for this camera
Feb 15, 2014 by TechnoLady
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers