5.0 out of 5 stars Battery kit for my Panasonic DMC-ZS8
I was concerned about getting a second battery for my Panasonic Lumix camera that was not a Panasonic brand. I read that the factory brand was the only one that would work. A friend ordered these and they worked perfectly, so I tried it. I couldn't be happier. The kit was delivered to me before I expected it and it works fine in my camera. The charger could be used in my...
Published on September 10, 2011 by MissyB

3.0 out of 5 stars PANSONIC BATTERY
BATTERY WAS CORRECT ,OK WORKS AS EXPECTED
THE CHARGER WAS NOT FOR THE BATTERY ORDERED. E MAILED THE PROBLEM AND A 2ND CHARGER WAS SENT, IT WAS SAME ONE AND WILL NOT CHARGE THIS BATTERY.(CHARGER SHOULD BE FOR THE BATTERY ORDERED !!
THEREFOR I CAN ONLY RATE THEM OK (THEY DID TRY TO CORRECT THE ERROR BUT FAILED.
Published 22 months ago by bix

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, September 5, 2011
This review is from: Battery Kit For Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 DMC-ZS10, DMC-ZS8, DMC-ZS9, DMC-3D1, DMC-ZS20, DMC-ZS15, DMC-ZS25, DMC-ZS25K Digital Camera Includes Extended Replacement Panasonic DMW-BCG10 (1200 mAH) Lithium-Ion Battery + AC/DC 110/220 Travel Charger + More (Personal Computers)
I had some doubts because the price, but with so low price i decided to take the risk.

The charger is bulky but it works fine with both the original and the generic batteries, and the generic battery works fine with the camera.

Accesories included are quite usefull.

3.0 out of 5 stars battery kit for Lumix. OK, but less than expected charge, January 1, 2013
Bruce Wolf (JUPITER, FL, US) - See all my reviews
The battery charged easily. However, its life span was less than I had expected, about 70 pictures, only about a third with a flash. It lost about half of its charge during storage within 2 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, July 9, 2012
Battery and charger for my Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS20 worked perfectly. Camera recognized battery no problem. Battery runs longer than one that came with camera. Very pleased with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery Kit for Panasonic, December 11, 2011
Roberto castro (Hialeah, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this kit recently and everything works perfect, fast charger and I can use it in my car. great kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery & charger work - screen guard is tricky, August 31, 2012
Got this kit mainly to have a backup battery and an out-of-camera charger.
--The replacement battery works with the ZS15. The icon showing how much charge there is works with the replacement battery.
--The charger charges both the OEM Pany battery and the replacement battery.
--Haven't had a chance to test battery life.

The screen protector is hard to get lined up, and even harder to lay down without getting bubbles in it. After two tries, I gave up. I've never had an LCD protector before, so this is not a big issue for me. Also, as stated, my main goal was to get a backup battery and a charger, and this part is fine.

Although the product description mentions a microfiber cleaning cloth, there was no cloth included in the kit I received. Tacky.

4.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, December 30, 2012
Battery works in my DMC-ZS15. Doesn't seem to last any longer than the one that came with the camera despite having a higher mAh rating, but I haven't done a careful test. The charger is a little bulky, but still very handy and the accessories that came with it are useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Package of Items But I need to Return. Seller was Great!, November 29, 2012
Barely made it through my vacation. The charger worked less well each time until it wouldn't charge at all. Had to try to use masking tape to hold the battery in and still, nothing. I need to replace this with something to get my pictures off. I contacted the seller and they replaced everything PD Quick and now everything is working fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, November 7, 2012
The battery, charger and accessories work perfectly with the camera and were a great deal/price. You will be glad you made this purchase to have an extra battery available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Concerned, October 11, 2012
I was concerned the battery would not be campatible to my Panasonic camera as it was not an origional battery. Have no fear, it works just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lumix Battery Portable Charger, October 10, 2012
Amazon Customer (Marina del Rey, CA, US) - See all my reviews
The Lumix portable charger kit was perfect for my needs. It charges my camera's batteries very fast and the extra batteries are great for backup.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›