1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars My omni present pocket camera, November 23, 2010
This review is from: Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 10MP Digital Camera w/12x Wide Angle MEGA Optical IS Zoom (Silver) BigVALUEInc Accessory Saver 8GB Bundle (Electronics)
I've had my ZS3 for about 2 years now, and it has survived being always in my pants pocket with hardly a problem. The zoom got stuck on telephoto once, and I don't really know what I did, but it eventually returned to normal. This little camera is amazing - I'm a very advanced,very experienced amateur who has been a pro. I have two interchangeable lens system cameras, but I shoot about 80% of my shots with my ZS3. As long as there is plenty of light, the images are superb. When the light gets lower and more interesting, the image quality begins to suffer, like all but the full frame digital cameras.Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3 inch LCD (Black) Love my little camera.

Rate and Discover Movies