5.0 out of 5 stars Do your research.
I, unlike many other people, did some research about which battery I should buy before I went and and bought it. This is the right battery for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH20.

With that said, this battery is an authentic Panasonic battery. It is different than the battery the camera came with, as in it lasts longer than the original. If the number on your original...
Published on July 19, 2010 by Christina Lanzaro

2.0 out of 5 stars ZS7 Lumix DOES NOT FIT
This battery does NOT fit the Lumix model ZS7.

The battery for the ZS7 is DMW-BCG10PP. Notice the "G" instead of "F" being the difference between the product numbers.

I had a lot of difficulty finding the correct battery for the ZS7, so I'm hoping this helps other customers to avoid some confusion, delays, or returns.
Published on June 26, 2010 by CEdward

‹ Previous | 18 9 1013 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic Battery for Lumix DMC ZS-6/7 Cameras, May 28, 2011
donstein "Don" (Sacramento CA 95820) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic DMW-BCF10 Battery for Select Lumix Cameras - Retail Packaging (Electronics)
These batteries are as the originals that shipped with the camera. Most of the current Panasonic cameras are deisned to only use proprietary batteries. These have great energy storage & could be a 'make or break' if you deplete your battery and have the need to continue using your camera. When I think of the time & expense in camera selection and composing a picture & in many instances the $$ getting to the places where I wish to capture an image, this seems like a very small expenditure when considering the whole "picture".

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, May 26, 2011
I ordered this battery for my Panasonic Lumix TS-2 (which I LOVE). It works just as I would expect, and seems to last just as long as the battery that came with the camera originally. Sadly, neither of these batteries last very long... but as I said, I expected this would last the same as the stock battery that came with the camera. They both allow somewhere over 300 photos, but I use an 8gb memory card and 2 fully charged batteries are not enough to fill the card with photos (which holds about 1400 from an 8gb card, on highest quality settings). But, no stars deducted since it seems to match the performance of that original battery. I'll report back at a later time about the longevity / life of the battery, but so far I am pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect battery, May 21, 2011
David B (Denver CO USA) - See all my reviews
The battery pack is exactly what is required by the camera manufacturer. Arrived in perfect condition and very timely delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery and service, May 11, 2011
Digi Acc company is very nice to allow me to exchange the battery I ordered wrong to the correct battery-Panasonic dmw bcg 10 pp. They even send me the battery before I returned the wrong battery.

Battery worked well. If the battery can last longer will be even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars corrected mistake, April 17, 2011
I ordered the wrong battery initialy. The provider made the change with no additional cost in a very timely and helpful manner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits, charges, works., April 13, 2011
Amaramar (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
Seems to work as well as the original that came with the camera.
I always buy a spare battery for all my cameras and phones. This works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM Battery, April 2, 2011
Sparky San Diego (San Diego, California) - See all my reviews
Outstanding additional battery for my Panasonic Lumix ZS-7. Same battery as the original one supplied when purchased. Lasts for 275-325 pictures (even with GPS on).

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the camera a lot more usable, March 16, 2011
I have the extra memory storage and this extra battery and I can go a LONG time and take a LOT of pictures without stopping. It was worth it.

And the battery is small enough that I can put the extra one in something to easily carry it with me though I've only switched batteries 'in the field' once. This battery lasts a long time - easily a few days of taking a lot of pictures. And once in a cave where I used the camera like a flashlight....

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic DMW-BCF 10 PP Lumix Camera Battery, March 8, 2011
Quality battery. It is necessary to use the genuine Panasonic battery with the Lumix DMC-TS25. Knock off batteries are not recognized by the camera, so you are wasting your money to buy them. I have not had this battery long enough to evaluate its longevity, but other Panasonic batteries I have used have performed well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great digital battery, February 27, 2011
The price was great and it works with camera. I would recommend this product. I purchased as a spare and it did come in handy.

‹ Previous | 18 9 1013 | Next ›