Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

77%
23%

on March 28, 2011
The LA5 does what it is supposed to. It is made from a very thin aluminum I believe. Almost too thin, I was very careful when handleing the adapter but one day I noticed the outer threads were dented in. It was still functional and I did manage to get the dent out by tapping it a little but I should've just left it dented cause tapping the thread caused it to stress crack a little. It still functions. I'm not sure if the thin material is for weight issues or if it has to be thin for clearance purposes. Either way it would've been nice to have a heftier adapter.
on March 1, 2013
Made of metal, with a matte black finish and it's well made. It allowed for complete projection of my lens barrel when fully extended to the telephoto setting on my camera. The matte black finish is nice because it cuts down on unwanted reflections when doing macro photography of shiny objects. Sometimes I use additional close-up lenses, filters or a macro lens, and I've had no problem with any of the screw-on fittings.
on June 26, 2011
It's a lens adapter, it connects lenses to fixed lens cameras. I have a Lumix camera by Panasonic and wanted a telephoto lens to shoot wildlife, but couldn't afford a Cannon with detachable lenses. This was the perfect option! They do make add on telephoto lenses for fix lens cameras. This was the lowest price available & it does the job! Arrived in perfect condition. Just screws onto the end of my lens where say a filter would go, then the telephoto screws into it, you may need adapter rings to match the size up or down for your camera size.
on February 8, 2014
This product is pretty solid. Its made out of aluminum and feels very sturdy. I have not used it as much as I would like. It does add a vignette to the camera when zoomed in to close but maybe thats just the wide angle lens I was using at the time.
on January 17, 2011
Great adapter. It adapts to the Panasonic camera and has 55mm threads for other lenses or converters. Great product!
55 comments|4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2012
Muy buena calidad. Es necesario para adaptar un teleobjetivo para cámaras de la misma marca. Ajusta muy bien en la rosca del lente. Se siente firme y sólido.
on August 11, 2013
I had a convertor lens from a prior digital camera. This adapter lets me use it on my new camera too. Very easy screw in threads, sturdy fit.
on February 2, 2013
This adapter is the correct size and quality for my FZ-40 Panasonic camera to use with add on Telescopic Lens.
on August 18, 2014
Works as intended
on July 5, 2012
This is more a review of Panasonic than the adapter, which I'm sure would work, if I needed it. Panasonic's web site, and technical info is so poor, so all over the map, it's hard to determine what accessories work for what camera. The book I got with the camera, and the web site said an adapter was needed to use the LT55 lens. Well not the model I have. Total waste of money. Now I have an adapter I don't need. Info on the lens itself in sep. review.
Come on Panasonic, either do a better job, or don't put info on the web. (PS sent an email asking for clarification before I bought the adapter, to Panasonic customer service - didn't even get a reply. thanks for nothing.
55 comments|One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse